Status
Not open for further replies.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Maria?!

MARIA?!?!

Where'd she go??

OMG, you guys lost her...

(and here's a pre-emptory :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: for Darrel)
You guys are soo nice rolling your eyes for me,it saves me alot of strain on my eyes! :lol: :lol:

Al

I only just saw the thread about what happened, but I think you guys have said what pretty much needed to be said, so I will keep my mouth shut :zipit:

careship

Originally posted by RickEff
BizKid,

For my part, I've put her on a twit filter and won't read anything she says.

Now - that's MY choice.

Take care,

Rick

Twit filter!!!!!!:lol: Do they have a portable one of those for when I go outside my house????

Maria

Re: Re: apology

Originally posted by SpaceMountain
I'm sorry, but what you sad connot be forgiven:fork:

Here we go again!
Who are WE to talk about forgiveness?
....and great, those who can´t forgive her, do not! You are being no better than her! ...and why do the rest of us care? Stop telling us! This thread shold be closed now. :mad:

Jeez...:rolleyes:

SpaceMountain

Re: Re: Re: apology

Originally posted by Maria
Here we go again!
Who are WE to talk about forgiveness?
....and great, those who can´t forgive her, do not! You are being no better than her! ...and why do the rest of us care? Stop telling us! This thread shold be closed now. :mad:

Jeez...:rolleyes:

sorry.:( . But I guess your all intitled to your own opinion

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
In the words of the old Queen,

What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word

Maria

Re: Re: Re: Re: apology

sorry.:( . But I guess your all intitled to your own opinion

Yes, we are, and I am sorry you were the one quoted by me, but just look at the amount of pages this thread already has. The girl has said she is sorry twice, and people took advantage of this thread to bash her even more. That doesn´t make any of us any better than she is. We are not to judge if she meant the apology or not. Those who got personally offended can deal with her in private. Those who just post to bash her, are only adding fuel to the fire which only brings more hate to the forums.
If you or anyone else got offended, please deal with her in private. This thread doesn´t need to keep burning fire here and since it has already drifted with nonsense, I suggest to close it so the ones who had not seen what it originally was, don´t feel compelled to post more hate in it, thus making it bigger.

Thank you.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: apology

This thread doesn´t need to keep burning fire here and since it has already drifted with nonsense,

Thank you.

Are you sayin Bernies words are nonsense? Blasphemy.

SpaceMountain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: apology

Yes, we are, and I am sorry you were the one quoted by me, but just look at the amount of pages this thread already has. The girl has said she is sorry twice, and people took advantage of this thread to bash her even more. That doesn´t make any of us any better than she is. We are not to judge if she meant the apology or not. Those who got personally offended can deal with her in private. Those who just post to bash her, are only adding fuel to the fire which only brings more hate to the forums.
If you or anyone else got offended, please deal with her in private. This thread doesn´t need to keep burning fire here and since it has already drifted with nonsense, I suggest to close it so the ones who had not seen what it originally was, don´t feel compelled to post more hate in it, thus making it bigger.

Thank you.

I agree. I'm happy she apoligized. Saying your sorry is good so, you are forgiven. Lets get of this subject shall we (sorry for what I said.)

ACE

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
In the words of the old Queen,

What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when lightning strikes me
What have I got to do
What have I got to do
When sorry seems to be the hardest word

I thought that was Alice Cooper.

:wave: ACE

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
damn¡t... so much for a thread drift

PhotoDave219

Its drifting and slowly sinking. Have patience and it will go down like the titanic. And in the name of the almighty MKT, dont yell.....

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
SOME ONE, PLEASE! CLOSE DOWN THIS THREAD

OW!! MY FRIGGIN EARS!! Shut yer piehole Yoko...

:lookaroun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom