apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by ACE
Darth, it's a joke. It's a quote from a movie. But hey if you want me banned then just pm Steve and tell him what a bad person I am.

Love Ya, Mean It!
:wave: ACE
WOW sorry I didn`t realize that the name Disneyanna0521 was in a movie!:confused:

ACE

Originally posted by darthdarrel
WOW sorry I didn`t realize that the name Disneyanna0521 was in a movie!:confused:

OK just to keep the board police happy, I changed the quote. I'm sure Disneyanna0521 knew that I was joking. I mean, everyone knows I'm the sweet avatar making guy. :lol:

Think you could edit where you quoted me so the evidence of my crime is covered up. I love a good cover up.

:wave: ACE

P.S. You're supposed to roll your eyes not look confused.:lol:

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hello,
hey it's me again, the trouble maker.

1) I really am sorry, i dont apologize unless i mean it, i promise

2)Thanks to all of your for sticking up for me. I really do appreciate it.

3) This is the 10th page of this thread.. I have one question, well for now i have one question, why haven't more of you dealt with me in private? with 10 pages its hard to deal with all of you. 2 of u have contacted me privately to tell me of your disguest in me.

4)I think some of you are really taking time to bash me, granted people learn by embarrasement but it's not tackful...its fine to an extent, it really is but to have a number of you to bash me, why? what is your point in doing it? its one thing to say "i dont believe it" but some of u, joking or not have said to kill me, that bothers me, i doubt u care but it does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom