apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Shoes

When any of us makes an mistake (or even a bad choice), we have to ask ourselves, "What have I learned here?"

I think that Anna has learned a lot in the past few days.

about discretion whilst posting
about anger and personal attacks
about what a "hot button" is and why it's best not to push one
about forgiveness (with or without forgetting)

ACE

I have an idea. Why don't we just talk about Disney. Let's leave our religion, sexual preference, political views, or any other subject that doesn't have to do with Disney out of it.

Now sometimes questions may arise like "Do they have religious services at WDW?" or "When is gay days at WDW?" Well just ask or answer the question and leave your personal feelings out of it. This way no one gets insulted or gets thier feelings hurt.

As some folks know, when I first came on here I had some strong political views. I soon learned that my personal views on certain subjects had nothing to do with sharing the joy of Disney. I have very good friends whose opinions differ from mine but we are still friends.

You'll find that most of us, no matter what our opinions are, have more in common with each other, than we have differences.

Thanks for listening. Take care.
:wave: ACE

MouseMadness

Originally posted by ACE
I have an idea. Why don't we just talk about Disney. Let's leave our religion, sexual preference, political views, or any other subject that doesn't have to do with Disney out of it.

:eek:

That idea is just crazy enough.... TO GET US ALL KILLED!

;)

Erika

Originally posted by MouseMadness
:eek:

That idea is just crazy enough.... TO GET US ALL KILLED!

;)

LMAO!!!:sohappy:

Now sometimes questions may arise like "Do they have religious services at WDW?" or "When is gay days at WDW?" Well just ask or answer the question and leave your personal feelings out of it. This way no one gets insulted or gets their feelings hurt.

Best idea I've heard all week. :)

RickEff

Originally posted by ACE

"Amen"

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
So nows not the time to tell you the one about the gay, Republican, preist, whos lover sold drugs while grooming in chat rooms?

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
So nows not the time to tell you the one about the gay, Republican, preist, whos lover sold drugs while grooming in chat rooms?
*Ties pumbas nakasak up and ties him to the carrousel in the It`s a small world ride* :D

Captain Cab

It's kinda interesting how several of you have said to leave politics out of these forums, yet many of you keep making cracks about Republicans in general and our President. Making jokes about the subject does bring politics into these boards, whether you are aware of it or not. Also, some of you guys are preaching tolerance and not being offenseive to others, yet those political jokes keep coming up and they are very offensive to several of us members. So which way is it you hypocrites? You can't expect everybody to behave one way while doing things another way yourself.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Captain Cab
It's kinda interesting how several of you have said to leave politics out of these forums, yet many of you keep making cracks about Republicans in general and our President. Making jokes about the subject does bring politics into these boards, whether you are aware of it or not. Also, some of you guys are preaching tolerance and not being offenseive to others, yet those political jokes keep coming up and they are very offensive to several of us members. So which way is it you hypocrites? You can't expect everybody to behave one way while doing things another way yourself.
I agree there is even one guy that has a sig line berating Mr. Bush and I have reported it and he has not even so much has been warned,I`m sorry but that is VERY offensive to me! :mad:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by RickEff
Clearly, Anna chose to post what she did.

she's also chosen to have multiple user accounts, also against TOS.

mkt

Premium Member
So which way is it you hypocrites? You can't expect everybody to behave one way while doing things another way yourself.

right... everyone is a hyprocrite in one way or another... what makes you any better than the rest of us?

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by darthdarrel
I agree there is even one guy that has a sig line berating Mr. Bush and I have reported it and he has not even so much has been warned,I`m sorry but that is VERY offensive to me! :mad:

in his defense.... W. isn't the exactly the most popular US president... also, the member in question is away from the computer while on an intership, so get used to it for a while.

SpaceMountain

What you wrote is so mean. I know people in my family whoa re gay. They are nice people. You cannot be forgiven.:fork: :goodnevil :mad: :cry:

PhotoDave219

yet those political jokes keep coming up and they are very offensive to several of us members.

Oh please. Grow a thicker skin. Live in my neck of the woods, where political attacks and political jokes are commonplace, and the head of the local homeowners association thinks he's in congress or something.

Puh-lease..... I'm not saying that republicans are bad or offend me (hell, i even dated a few), i'm just sayin to lighten up. Its just a joke....

darthdarrel

Originally posted by mkt
in his defense.... W. isn't the exactly the most popular US president... also, the member in question is away from the computer while on an intership, so get used to it for a while.
ummm last tally I saw said that George W. Buch has an 80% aproval raTING i`D SAY THAT PRETTY POPULAR WOULDN`T YOU?

darthdarrel

And even if he only had a 5% aproval rating it doesn`t matter, The RULES of this website are clearly stated NO politics or RELIGION that clearly breaks the RULES!

PhotoDave219

ummm last tally I saw said that George W. Buch has an 80% aproval raTING i`D SAY THAT PRETTY POPULAR WOULDN`T YOU?

For a man who got less than 50% of the populae vote, i'd have to agree.

PhotoDave219

AND EVEN IF HE ONLY HAD A 5% APROVAL RATING IT DOESN`T MATTER, THE RULES OF THIS WEBSITE ARE CLEARLY STATED NO POLITICS OR RELIGION THAT CLEARLY BREAKS THE RULES!

So does yelling, if i recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom