apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWspider

Well, look guys... I missed the thread so I will try to give a neutral response. I think everyone deserves a second chance and it takes a big person to forgive someone. However, I can understand that perhaps a simple sorry is not enough, that you should at least be able to explain what you are apologizing for if you really mean it. At least we are attempting steps in the right direction here. Of course she doesn't want to be kicked off the forums, and maybe she did REALLY mess up. Let's try to think of what can be done to correct the situation for everyone involved. Again, I'm being very grey and neutral here and do not mean to do anything but help ease some tensions I can feel.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Spidey,

I believe in forgiving as much as the next person. However, this isn't the first time that I've had trouble with Disneyanna. And when I confronted her about it, she didn't remember, and didn't even say an "I don't remember, but if I did something, I'm sorry."

If this was you, I'd forgive you. But this is someone who I didn't care too much for to begin with.

WDWspider

Originally posted by mkt
However, this isn't the first time that I've had trouble with Disneyanna. And when I confronted her about it, she didn't remember, and didn't even say an "I don't remember, but if I did something, I'm sorry."

Well, I really don't know the full circumstance, and a lot is said your post above. I know you never do anything without good cause. DisneyAnne, best of luck!

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I live in Orlando! :lol:

*bombs room1313@TTZTOT's mailbox* :lol:

Well, im raiding your fridge and tee-peeing your house...at the same time..ah ha, figure that one out :lol: :lol:

BTW, I cant get the stupid mailbox open anyway since they changed it into one of those apartment- complex mailboxes that you have to have a key for...Now i gotta walk halfway down the street to get the bills.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
Wow...I cant believe this...I knew anna from the pictures boards, and she seemed so nice. I cant believe she would say something like that..Im not gay, but I have 2 close friends that are, and I hang out with them like nothing so to me its not wrong, its the persons choice..I understand you may have had a bad day Anna, but c'mon, keep your opinions to yourself. Your in no position to say whether or not its the "wrong" lifestyle.

Alright im spent..
See this is the attitude that bothers me!
you can only give your opinion if it is the opinion that everyone else agrees with,there is no room for discent! :(

CmdrTostada

Thats why I haven't said anything darrel. I mean you say keep your opinions to yourself, but by saying that you do not think what Anna said is right, that is voicing your opinion. So what some of you are saying is, "Don't voice your opinion unless it goes along with the majority"

ISTCrew20

I dont quite get what your saying, and I realize I was stating my opinion, but notice I put it--"so to me its not wrong"--if there is anything, just lemme know, and I'll take it off, and I kinda just realized I just did what Anna did, so its getting edited, sorry for the trouble

CmdrTostada

There was no trouble intended, sorry if I made it seem that way. Im just a little tired of someone voicing an opinion that is different than the majority's and then that person getting flamed. Sorry for any trouble I caused. And I dont think you should edit your post at all, I was just voicing my opinion also. while I do not think what Anna said was the right thing to say, I do not think she should have been flamed the way she has been.

WDWSwashbuckler

that's it, from this day forth, we shall have no opinion upon entering the boards. We shall all sit here like lazy slugs and stare at the screens with drool running down our faces! :lol: Anyone caught having an opinion shall be kicked out of the forums. oh, but wait it would be the opinion of another that the user had an opinion... AHH THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED!!!

darthdarrel

I dont quite get what your saying, and I realize I was stating my opinion, but notice I put it--"so to me its not wrong"--if there is anything, just lemme know, and I'll take it off, and I kinda just realized I just did what Anna did, so its getting edited, sorry for the trouble
Telling people that have a discenting point of view to keep their opinions to themselves,is disturbing to me,that tells me that if your opinion is not the same opinion that is upheld in the majority of peoples minds on wdwmagic, that you might aswell not even be on this site, so you might want to just put a banner up that says *warning* all Republicans and Evangelicals not allowed.

ISTCrew20

Well, I mean what she said is the same as me saying I cant stand a certain racial group or religion, and if I said that, you dont think people wouldnt be upset?

Tigggrl

Here is my opinion....and its just that, my opinion...

It is not for us to judge people, for in the end, it is not we who have to issue their fate...BUT!
Here is a tidbit about myself...I was brought up in a TOALLY racist household, on ALL levels, be it Race, Religion, or sexual
orientation. My Father is even Biased towards people based on class, and the public groups they may be a part of. Despite living in that household for 17 years, I am not Racist, or biased, and treat people with the respect that I would expect them to treat me with. I am straight, but have had, and do have several Gay friends, and They are just like anyone of my other friends, we all treat each other the same. It has no bearing on our friendship.
To each person their own, and I am Catholic, but at the same time I have a hard time dealing with what was written so many years ago. While it may give good outlines, it was not written to accomidate current situatuions and times, and I do believe that God will be there at the end to pass judgement, so He is the only one who can pass judgement on us.
One other thing....
Respect is something that should not be lost. I personally give everyone respect, until they give me reason not to....and Forgiveness as well...I am not able to forgive at this point....maybe over time, but believe me I will not forget.
Remarks like those made, on a public forum, where children can openly acess them, with the wide variety of people who are part of our family....should never be tolerated....and I won't be the one in the end that folks have to answer to.....

TravisMT81

darn I never get to post before the threads are closed.

Though I really don;t like to comment because I do not want to be offended further.

Kenan I have a same ______ kiss picture :lol: :D

darthdarrel

Well, I mean what she said is the same as me saying I cant stand a certain racial group or religion, and if I said that, you dont think people wouldnt be upset?
ofourse they would! I`m not saying that!
and I`m not talking about any one subject. all I`m saying is that it seems to me and a lot of other people that you can speak your mind all you want aslong as it is what everbody else feels aswell,there is no room for discent,hey Vince doesn`t this sound like some other place we know?

WDWSwashbuckler

OK guys, let's just drop this. If nobody posts on this thing anymore, it'll be lost somewhere and we never have to see or deal with it again. I can see that we're never going to come to some kind of peaceful conclusion, so let's just drop the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom