Anywhere in Walt Disney World?

EaglesfanNJ

Great thread!

Without a doubt.... I would be sitting on the curb on Main Street, outside of the bakery. Cup of coffee and some cookies or a brownie... with my wife. Just about dusk, and everyone is waiting for Spectro. The kids are playing with the CM's in the middle of Main St.. music and great smells fill the air.

We did this on our last trip and it was one of my fondest memories. WE just sat for hours

SeaCastle

I can think of a few:
- Grabbing an ice cream then walking around Echo Lake
- Walking through the Splash Mountain queue, or just hanging out in Frontierland with some lemonade.
- Walking by the Imagination! rose garden
- Walking through International Gateway
- Grand Floridian Beach/Magic Kingdom Entrance Plaza

montyz81

Another one for me would be looking out towards SSE from the Circular On-Ramp on World of Motion. Not something I will ever get to see again, but I still take myself to that point when it could be done.

AshaNeOmah

Wow.... This thread, above any I've seen in a long, long time, really makes that empty feeling a little bit bigger. Hearing what my fellow fans see when they close their eyes and their minds wander to Disney is really telling!

As for me, I guess the experiences are too many to list one.

Enjoying the evening in World Showcase before Illuminations.

Riding the monorail to the Poly or Contemporary to have a great meal right before Wishes.

Wandering around AKL after the best eats on property, Jiko.

Hmmmm... I think it's time to move to Florida.

klineski96

I wish I was sitting outside the Pepper Market at a table with an umbrella with my wife, sharing a sticky bun and an orange juice. We're trying to keep the napkins from blowing off the table because of the cool early morning breeze, thinking about Wishes from the night before and talking about what we're going to do that day. Do we go to the Studios or AK? Walk around Downdown Disney and then have lunch at the Earl of Sandwich? Or maybe we play some Fantasia Mini Golf and come back and lay around the pool. Decisions decisions!

My ideal day is the lazy day where we haven't made any plans and we just do whatever we feel like doing.

Matt and Kelly

For me I do this all the time. I close my eyes and I am in the middle of MAgic Kingdom walking down Main St.

I admit, I do that all the time as well!

Main Street would probably be the place I would want to magically appear, but aside from that, jumping into the log on Splash Mountain would be the next best thing.

corey154

sitting on rocking chairs outside of Tony's people watching with a soda and pop corn in my hand....or kicking my kids rear ends on buzz light year! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom