Anywhere in Walt Disney World?

MasonDuo

I'm walking into the Wilderness Lodge. The doors open, I feel the shot of Air conditioning and breathe in the scent of that wonderful Lodge.

worldfanatic

I'm standing waterside on the Boardwalk with DW, cocktails in hand.(made extra strong in our BW view room)
Illuminations is about to start, street performers are buzzing around, happy people are playing the carnival games.
Afterwards we'll wander into Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance or ESPN Club.(depending on our mood)

LIFE'S PERFECT!

Goofy69

Everyone has had such great thoughts.

But I would be on the Tower of Terror when the vehicle moves forward into the dark elevator shaft just as the Florida heat hits you before the drop. I love it!

MrsToad71

Original Poster
Great thread!

Without a doubt.... I would be sitting on the curb on Main Street, outside of the bakery. Cup of coffee and some cookies or a brownie... with my wife. Just about dusk, and everyone is waiting for Spectro. The kids are playing with the CM's in the middle of Main St.. music and great smells fill the air.

We did this on our last trip and it was one of my fondest memories. WE just sat for hours

Thanks- I love reading all of these! Everytime I read one it makes me want to be in WDW even more...

bayernanhaenger

The Pinocchio-related restaurant in Magic Kingdom... I think it's next-door to "It's a Small World"? (You can see the interior entrance to IaSW from the restaurant. Or, you could before...)

Either way, I like their food (typical American food, lol), and it's my favorite, simply because my family always ate there.

It's been over like, 5 or 6 years since I last have been to Disney.... A travesty! (After having gone annually throughout the 90s...).

Oh well, I'll make it down to WDW soon enough....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom