Anyone else hate Captain EO?

Scuttle

That was my initial reaction when it came back. Then I was dragged on it multiple times over the past year and it's grown on me, simply because it's so ridiculous. It reminds me of that awful movie Spaceballs.

Whoa space balls is great what are you talking about?

3WaltFans

Without a doubt, the worst attraction in the WDW parks!

When we went during Thanksgiving the line was so short, now I see why, just horrible.

imagineer boy

I don't like it all that much either. The only part I think is cool is the Supreme Leader character who is friggin awesome looking. The rest is real 80s schlock and is really dated even by post Jackson death standards.

Skylinecar1982

I am 28 and I can't see anyone from my age group or older not liking this. I can see younger people not likely it as it doesn't have Lady gaga or Beyonce. No disrespect I mostly love it because it is Michael Jackson. Regardless of what you think of Michael Jackson the man it would be foolish to disregard his musical talent or impact to the world.

Kamikaze

I am 28 and I can't see anyone from my age group or older not liking this. I can see younger people not likely it as it doesn't have Lady gaga or Beyonce. No disrespect I mostly love it because it is Michael Jackson. Regardless of what you think of Michael Jackson the man it would be foolish to disregard his musical talent or impact to the world.

I'm 'from your age group or older' and I think that is the worst movie based attraction to ever exist. Regardless of my feelings on Jackson (completely overrated) the movie itself is also horrid. Also, my business partner (who is 40) also feels the exact same way.

Its not good to generalize. Speak for yourself and those you can personally vouch for.

The movie starts very well, great battle, decent enough graphics. Then Jackson squeaks his way onto the screen and ruins it from then out.

Skylinecar1982

I'm 'from your age group or older' and I think that is the worst movie based attraction to ever exist. Regardless of my feelings on Jackson (completely overrated) the movie itself is also horrid. Also, my business partner (who is 40) also feels the exact same way.

Its not good to generalize. Speak for yourself and those you can personally vouch for.

The movie starts very well, great battle, decent enough graphics. Then Jackson squeaks his way onto the screen and ruins it from then out.

Ok I can vouch for about 10 people. My feelings were the movement that Michael had would make our Generation love it even if it wasn't that great . Kind of the love that most people have for their favorite artists. Alot of today's artists are mediocre at best but still break sales records. I can vouch for about 90% of the people I have grown up with and everyone else outside of the US saying that Michael was a great entertainer/artist. If you don't like him then I wasn't talking about you. Sorry.

10Magic

Couldn't wait to see it when I went earlier this year! Then, I couldn't wait for it to be over. It's awful, and it drags on about 10 minutes too long. I miss HISTA.

menamechris

I love it. But quite frankly, I understand why some people don't. If you were born in the 80's or later - there is no way you can be expected to "get" it. It is pure 80's glam. If you lived it - you are more than likely going to love it. Provided you were cool in the 80s and listened to Michael Jackson....

WDWmazprty

I love it. But quite frankly, I understand why some people don't. If you were born in the 80's or later - there is no way you can be expected to "get" it. It is pure 80's glam. If you lived it - you are more than likely going to love it. Provided you were cool in the 80s and listened to Michael Jackson....

I was born in '77 and loved the 80's-still do- and liked a lot of Michael Jacksons songs. However, this just wasn't good, it was BAD (pun intended) :D

It was really corny, bad acting, and a bad script.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom