Anyone at WDW in September?

wdwhoneymooner

Sorry for my late input, but the family and I will be there Sept. 6th - Sept. 13th. This will be the 8th time with my wife and the 4th time with our 2 1/2 year-old.

Obviously, our kid is a Disney freak!

WendyOkada

Fingers crossed

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
Obviously, our kid is a Disney freak!

Mine better be or I'm going to have to investigate because she must have been switched at birth!

This will be her first trip there (she'll be 1 on August 12). She can already identify Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh so I think she'll be ok.

:p

jeffs10

Originally posted by disneyfan123
Yeah I will be in the World from August 30th to September 14th. We will be celebrating my 20th Birthday on Sept 8th!!!!!!!

Only 28 days left!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

that should be a nice long trip have fun.
You staying in a disney resort. I usally go in sept but i cannot wait this year so i am going in august.

DamonDisney

We will also be staying at AKL from Aug31- Sept7!!!
Could not have done it with out FairyTale package.
Will be our 5yr old daughters first time and can not
wait to see her face when we have breakfast in the
castle with Cinderella!!
Just read that The Festival of the Lion King will also be closed all of Sept. too!! From official site.. not rumer.
Lion King is my favorite and the AK was not open yet
when me and my wife went on are honeymoon....
OH Well, We will be surrounded by animals 24/7 at AKL!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

flounder

HI ALL. . .Well let's see only 26 LONG days until we leave for our trip to Mickey Mouse World!! Boardwalk Villa's here we come! I am so excited and the time just cannot go by quick enough! Disney Dreams All. . .:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Originally posted by jordanyosh
Okay, I am off work today and have some extra time on my hands so here goes:

Disneyfan123 8/30-9/14
DamonDisney 8/31-9/7 AKL
Chezhead 9/2-9/5 ASMo
Shadowman 9/4-9/12
KDavis 9/5-9/14
gjpjtj 9/5-9/15 ASMo
Lauren 9/6-9/8 BWV
Abu21 9/6-9/17 AKL
wdwhoneymooner 9/6-9/13
DisneyMan 9/6-9/13 BWV
Jheltz 9/6-9/13 ASSp
Flounder 9/6-9/13 BWV
Wsapooh 9/7-9/11 Poly then 4-day DCL
kbmb 9/10-9/21
PhotoDave219 9/12-9/18 CBR
Buzzlite_Fran 9/12-9/20 ASMo
Jordanyosh 9/14-9/21 BWV
WendyOkada 9/14-9/21 BWV
Clemster 9/15-9/25
Figaro 9/18-9/21 WL then 4-day DCL
Roswell 9/19-10/14
Brer Stitch 9/20-9/27 WL
becky 9/20-9/27 ASM
DisneyBound 9/20-9/28 CBR
mel21832/WDWDave 9/21-9/25 VWL
Momx3 9/21-9/28 ASMo
MaureenAshton 9/22-9/30 POR
FantasiaBish 9/25-10/2 ASMu
Crackerjack 9/27-10/4 AKL
Eljay Third Weekend
kicker Sometime after 9/12

Hope this gets people excited for their upcoming trips.....

Just updated list and wanted everyone to see who is going around the same time in case people wanted to hook up and meet.

flounder

HEY JORDANYOSH. . .I can top that only 27 short days until we leave for out week of fun in WDW. . .and today we just made plans with some friends to be down in WDW in December of 2004!!! The fun never ends when you are a Disney Fan!! Disney Dreams all. . .:lol: :sohappy: :animwink:

thanks for rubbing it in. But when you are back and missing WDW i will be there:D Hope you have a great time and hopefully it won't be raining as much. My friend lives in Orlando and says it's been really rainy this year.

Hey abu,

I think we overlap a few days. We arrive on the 14th and you leave on the 17th. Just so you know where WendyO and I will be......the 14th, we arrive and we are just hanging out at the Boardwalk....15th we do AK in the AM and hit MGM around 5pm for dinner at Prime Time at 5:40. 16th we are at MGM in the AM with lunch at the Brown Derby and then California Grill for dinner. We are thinking of hitting Jellyrolls on Tuesday night as it is CM night...Hope we run into you and your GF. We'll be looking for the T-shirts. I ordered mine last week and still haven't received them yet. Hope to get them soon. Take care

WendyOkada

Man!!!!

I just found out yesterday that we have friends going THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!! Man!

I still have to wait 1 month 2 days 23 hours 6 minutes 32 seconds

or 4 weekends

or 34 days

or 815 hours (543 waking hours)

or 48,906 minutes

or 2,934,391 seconds...

tick tock tick tock...

abu21

Original Poster
Hey abu,

I think we overlap a few days. We arrive on the 14th and you leave on the 17th. Just so you know where WendyO and I will be......the 14th, we arrive and we are just hanging out at the Boardwalk....15th we do AK in the AM and hit MGM around 5pm for dinner at Prime Time at 5:40. 16th we are at MGM in the AM with lunch at the Brown Derby and then California Grill for dinner. We are thinking of hitting Jellyrolls on Tuesday night as it is CM night...Hope we run into you and your GF. We'll be looking for the T-shirts. I ordered mine last week and still haven't received them yet. Hope to get them soon. Take care

Hey jordanyosh,

Great!!! We'll make sure and try to remember to wear our tees around that time frame. Looks like the 14th is a free day for us (nothing planned as of now ... maybe we will head over to the Boardwalk that day?). The 15th we will be at EPCOT and maybe MGM??? Hope to see ya there. 26 More Days!!!! :D

Wendy and family get in around 4:30pm. I actually arrive the day before because I am visiting friends. I will probably check my bags around 4:30-5pm at the BW and then just hang out since I won't have my UPH yet. I will either hang at the pool or at ESPN Club for a few brewskies.

Jordan

abu21

Original Poster
Wendy and family get in around 4:30pm. I actually arrive the day before because I am visiting friends. I will probably check my bags around 4:30-5pm at the BW and then just hang out since I won't have my UPH yet. I will either hang at the pool or at ESPN Club for a few brewskies.

Jordan

Sounds good. Is that on the 13th (since you arrive a day early) or on the 14th? We'll try and make it out to the ESPN Club that night. I love that place!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom