Anyone at WDW in September?

WendyOkada

Am I invisible?

Just "Jordanyosh 9/14-9/21 BWV "???

You forgot me... :(

WendyOkada 9/14-9/21 BWV

Hee hee hee hee.

But then again, "it's all about you" (unfortunately, there is no smiley icon for fist going around your head)

Ha ha ha ha ha.

CrackerJack

We will be there 9/27 through 10/4. Staying at AKL. I am SO looking forward to it. Driving the wife crazy with my planning.

Mongo need a vacation !!

Eljay

Originally posted by CrackerJack
We will be there 9/27 through 10/4. Staying at AKL. I am SO looking forward to it. Driving the wife crazy with my planning.

Mongo need a vacation !!

Have you stayed at the AKL before? It's my favorite. So exotic but peaceful. The smells in the lobby are awesome! Be sure to eat at both Jiko & Boma. Also, go out to the animal viewing area at night & find a CM with night vision goggles - amazing!
Enjoy!

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by jheltz27
What do you guys think about all these rumored attraction rehabs going on in September? And which attraction would you miss the most if it was closed during your trip?

Big Thunder Mountain :eek:
Tower of Terror
Animation Tour

BTMR and Animation aren't rumours anymore........

And it's sad because I'll be there at that time...

From the 9/28-10/5........ Orderd my ticketsfor the haloween

party! This makes me happier........

also Swiss family treehouse will be down from 9/07-10/26 I think.

chezhead

The family and I will be at WDW from Sept 2 to 5 after visitin relative in Jacksonville. We'll be at All Star -Movies. I can't wait to see the kid's faces when they spot the giant Buzz Lightyear.

And I'm prayin' for a nice cold spell then.

:)

CrackerJack

Have you stayed at the AKL before? It's my favorite. So exotic but peaceful. The smells in the lobby are awesome! Be sure to eat at both Jiko & Boma. Also, go out to the animal viewing area at night & find a CM with night vision goggles - amazing!

I have not stayed there before. Last time we were there, we stayed offsite (during Hurricane Fred) and the time before that, there was no Animal Kingdom. Wouldn't be staying there this time if they hadn't closed POFQ for refurbishment.

I have read some bad things in the forums about AKL, but my feeling is that I'm on vacation and at DisneyWorld. They could give me a sleeping bag and let me sleep with the monkeys in the AK and I'd be happy :D

Do they have any sleeping with the monkeys packages available?

Thanks for the tips. Will definitely look for a CM with night vision. How cool is that?

Legacy

I graduate my training on September 11th, so I should be home from the 12th until the end of the month. I plan on staying at the Shades of Green with my fiance' while I am there, so I know I will be at the parks at some point.

Kicker, SOG is still doing renovations and won't be open until March. They are currently offering to move you to another resort for either the same rate or a very good rate nonetheless. Good luck with WDW planning. Let us know what your dates are.

Congratulations on completing your training. Thank you for serving our country.

abu21

Original Poster
Who's going to be wearing their WDWMagic tee-shirts? I have mine, so if you see it, stop and say hi!

37 more days till AKL (Sept 6-Sept 17)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my family and i will be makiung our 2nd trip to the "Wolrd we will be staying in the All StarS Movies resort.....from Sept 12-20th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE CANT WAIT..........SPACE MOUNTAIN HERE WE COME :sohappy:

WendyOkada

The perfect attitude!

I have read some bad things in the forums about AKL, but my feeling is that I'm on vacation and at DisneyWorld. They could give me a sleeping bag and let me sleep with the monkeys in the AK and I'd be happy :D

You have the best attitude about your vacation! I'm not going to mention names (but for those of you who were involved in the whole AKL 2 thumbs down discussion on the Trip Planning board - you know what I'm talking about), THIS is the the attitude someone should have when going on vacation and not let things ruin your vacation.

No vacation is perfect so it's just how you deal with the ups and downs of your trip. You'll have a GREAT time at AKL just by virtue of your appreciation of being on vacation and being at WDW. You're a "glass half full" kind of guy so I can tell you'll appreciate all the wonderful experiences you'll have and for anything that's less than wonderful, I can tell you'll just say "Hey, that's life and let's move on and enjoy ourselves."

Have a FABULOUS time on your trip. You deserve it.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Eljay

I have not stayed there before. Last time we were there, we stayed offsite (during Hurricane Fred) and the time before that, there was no Animal Kingdom. Wouldn't be staying there this time if they hadn't closed POFQ for refurbishment.

Do they have any sleeping with the monkeys packages available?

Thanks for the tips. Will definitely look for a CM with night vision. How cool is that?

I predict that you will LOVE the AKL, this from the queen of the deluxe's. Sleeping with the monkeys package? What an idea! I'll have to stock up on bananas.
Try some South African wine, we loved the pinotage. It's a dark rich red wine. I've been hooked on it. Also, take a free hotel tour if time allows. You will come away enriched & enlighted about African culture & art. They have the largest collection of African art in N. America. Those who don't like the AKL? Well, I just don't understand.
Enjoy!

Lauren

My family and I will be staying at the BoardWalk villas in a two bedroom villa (September 6-8).
We usually just stay a few days because we live less then 3 hours away. We can go when ever we want to. :sohappy: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom