Anyone at WDW in September?

DisneyMan

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Oh I know...We drove from Texas to Florida and half the fun was the anticipation of going and then when you drive through those WDW front gates and see the hotel for the first time...just awesome! I remember sitting in the lobby after we got there and the hair on my arms were standing straight up and I just couldn't contain my excitement. The worst part was that LONG drive home. :)

hahahaha... Ohhhh man you would have to just leave me behind I don't know if I could drive back home. I would be to tempted to turn around and head back to WDW! :hammer:

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by DisneyMan
hahahaha... Ohhhh man you would have to just leave me behind I don't know if I could drive back home. I would be to tempted to turn around and head back to WDW! :hammer:

Sadly I would have but my father was driving. I shoulda grabbed the wheel though! :lol:

DisneyMan

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Sadly I would have but my father was driving. I shoulda grabbed the wheel though! :lol:

hahaha... nah don't yank the wheel... someone may end up getting hurt! Just removed all the sparkplugs before its time to head home. If nothing else it delays things a bit!

*HINT.... pouring sugar into an engine does render it useless for some time.... :sohappy: and in WDW that’s a good thing!

abu21

Original Poster
Re: Me too!

Originally posted by jheltz27
abu21 and DisneyMan,

I'll be there from Sept. 6 to the 13th also...

I'm staying at All Star Sports for the 1st time. Are ya'll going on the Fairytale Package?

Nope, not on the FTP. Didn't think it was around when I booked back in January. :hammer:

jheltz27

What do you guys think about all these rumored attraction rehabs going on in September? And which attraction would you miss the most if it was closed during your trip?

Big Thunder Mountain :eek:
Tower of Terror
Animation Tour

Clemster

What do you guys think about all these rumored attraction rehabs going on in September? And which attraction would you miss the most if it was closed during your trip?

Tower of Terror
Animation Tour

I'm going Sep 15-25, I usually visit Sep or October so I'm use to the odd attraction or water park being closed, I guess having attractions clsoed is the price you have to pay for going off peak and enjoying smaller queues!

kdavis

My, by then, wife and I will be there from the 5th to the 14th for our honeymoon. We're staying JUST offsite since her boss gave us a week in his timeshare as an early wedding present. Can't wait!

DisneyMan

Tower of Terror
Animation Tour

I will certainly miss whats closed. but eh if its down its down. Can't do anything about that. I will be looking forward to all of it being open next time I visit.

Hey y'all We'll be there from the 25th -October 2nd satying at ASMu\, I couldn't pass up the FTP :D Now about these rumored rehabs.... what all is going down at that time?????/:mad:

flounder

Hey I will also be down there Sept 6-13th!! Staying at the Boardwalk Villas. . .the time cannot go by fast enough till we leave. . .2nd time for me to visit Walt Disney World and we are already planning out trip for next year! Yep I think that I am addicted! Disney Dream all. . .:lol:

jheltz27

Reply from Disney regarding BTMRR

I just got this email response from Disney about the possibility of Big Thunder Mountain being closed from Sept. 6-13...

"We appreciate your interest regarding attractions undergoing refurbishment. In order to provide the most current information, we advise that you visit the following page on our website:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/home/faqindex?id=WDWParksAndMoreFAQGrping

Then click on "What attractions are currently closed?"

"There has been no announcement about refurbishment of Big Thunder Mountain at this time. "

(Emphasis Mine)

Doesn't give me much of a comfort feeling. Oh well. Like DisneyMan said, I really can't do much about it.

KevinPage

Honestly, aside from some refurbs & shorter park hours, you won't have any waits at all right after labor day.

I went after work a few days after labor day, walked onto Space Mountain 6 times in a row with no wait. I finally stopped since I didn't want to walk the queue anymore :)

BRER STITCH

Taking the folks down there for their 40th Anniversary!

September 20-27 at the Wilderness Lodge!

WOOHOO!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Okay, I am off work today and have some extra time on my hands so here goes:

European 8/29-9/12-- Now having fun
Disneyfan123 8/30-9/14-- Lucky dog
DamonDisney 8/31-9/7 AKL-- Wish I was there
leeocean 9/5-9/9 Dolphin--spent some qt w/ freak
WDWFREAK53 9/5-9/9 Dolphin--genius writer
KDavis 9/5-9/14--no fabian to worry about
gjpjtj 9/5-9/15 ASMo--Loving it
Lauren 9/6-9/8 BWV--loving the BW
thebubster 9/6-9/13--relaxing by the pool
wdwhoneymooner 9/6-9/13--reliving the magic--"little souvenir?"
Kverdon 9/6-9/13 BW--enjoying the east coast
DisneyMan 9/6-9/13 BWV--loving the BW
Flounder 9/6-9/13 BWV--is the clown scary
Jheltz 9/6-9/13 ASSp--can't get enough
Abu21 9/6-9/17 AKL--see u the 14th
Wsapooh 9/7-9/11 Poly then 4-day DCL--no Isabel!
Joalovar 9/7-9/12--enjoying the Magic
Ultra Magnus 9/7-9/21 CBR--love Port Royale
goofyfordisney 9/13 WL
magicjay1989 9/13 Happy Birthday
enough 9/13-9/18
Danny 9/13-9/20 Poly
SnowWhite5669 9/14-??
Jordanyosh 9/14-9/21 BWV then 4-day DCL
WendyOkada 9/14-9/21 BWV then 4-day DCL
Clemster 9/15-9/25
Figaro 9/18-9/21 WL then 4-day DCL
courtland 9/19-9/26 WL
Brer Stitch 9/20-9/27 WL
becky 9/20-9/27 ASM
DisneyBound 9/20-9/28 CBR
mel21832 9/21-9/25 VWL
WDWDave 9/21-9/25 VWL
mickeynut 9/21-9/26 WL
Momx3 9/21-9/28 ASMo
MaureenAshton 9/22-9/30 POR
Gene Kocher 9/23-9/28 POR
NADisney 9/24-10/2 AsMo
FantasiaBish 9/25-10/2 ASMu
Dreanna 9/26-10/3
Crackerjack 9/27-10/4 AKL
DisneyFan2000 9/28-10/5
Eljay Third Weekend
kicker Sometime after 9/12

Hope this gets people excited for their upcoming trips.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom