Anyone at WDW in September?

Ultra Magnus

Originally posted by jordanyosh
I know you guys have probably already seen this...but how do you guys staying 9/6-9/16 feel about RockNRollercoaster being down during the time you are there. I know I would be bummed since that is one of my favorite rollercoasters.........

Although it doesn't really affect me since I can go on it after the 16th, I'm pretty sure I would be extremely annoyed if it was closed. As said by comments from other board members, it does seem extremely strange that Disney is rehabbing so many things in September. I mean, they usually rehab in late October onwards :mad:

Thread drift: BTW, does anyone else feel that the restraints on RnRC hurt? Or does your knees knock quite a bit in the car?

flounder

Rockin Roller Coaster is going to be down in early Sept? That is the first I have heard about that. . .oh boy seems like alot will be down when we are there :mad: OH WELL. . .one just has to make their own magic I say! It sure is better than being at work and besides we are already planning our trip for 2004 so hopefully what we miss this time will be up next!! Disney Dreams all. . .:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

thebubster4

Originally posted by jordanyosh
I know you guys have probably already seen this...but how do you guys staying 9/6-9/16 feel about RockNRollercoaster being down during the time you are there. I know I would be bummed since that is one of my favorite rollercoasters.........

WHAT ROCKNROLLERCOASTER IS DOWN? ADD ME TO THE LIST I'LL BE THERE 09/06-09/13. AAAAAHHHHH I AM SO BUMMED NOW, I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!!! WHEN IS IT GOING DOWN, AND FOR HOW LONG? AND, WHY WOULD THEY PUT IT DOWN THE SAME TIME THEY ARE ALSO CLOSING BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN AT MK? I AM SO CONFUSED!!!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

WendyOkada

tick tock tick tock

hey jordo

27 more days (well, 26 for you... well really 25 since by friday i'll already be mentally on vacation... well really 21 since that whole last week will be crazy anyway... well really... i think i'm already on vacation...)

hee hee hee hee

:lol: :lol: :lol:

flounder

:lol: HEY I got you all beat only 18 more l o n g days to wait! WHOO HOOOOOO :sohappy: But then I will be home and you will all still be there :( either way it is closing in fast now. . .has any of you started packing yet? I am looking at the suitcases right thinking hmmmm maybe I should pull them down. . .what cha all think?? Too soon???:animwink: Disney Dream all. . .:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

abu21

Original Poster
Oh no, not too late at all! I've had my suitcase out for months now and then a couple of weeks ago, I decieded to go out and buy new luggage ... just for the heck of it!!!! :D Only 18 more days !!!!!! :sohappy:

WendyOkada

Never!

Originally posted by flounder
has any of you started packing yet? I am looking at the suitcases right thinking hmmmm maybe I should pull them down. . .what cha all think?? Too soon???

It is NEVER too early to pack... ha ha ha.

I'm going to start packing in a couple weeks, but only because I have another trip to go on over Labor Day wkd. Otherwise, I'd be starting to pack now. But i HAVE started developing my pack list (refining from past years) so as not to forget anything. I highly recommend it to anyone going. Then every time you think of something you need, you can write it down and check it off when you get ready to go.

I even go as far as planning my outfits for each day (knowing what parks we're visiting that day and figuring out how I want to look at each park - ha ha ha). Day outfit, night outfit... I have often been caught with pieces of outfits (shirts/pants) that don't go with anything else I brought (ha ha) so now I have to make sure I have whole complete outfits (shoes included!) so I maximize my wardrobe (I hate bringing stuff I didn't use during the trip). And with baby in tow now, my husband and I have to SHARE a suitcase which makes my packing so much tighter. Yikes!

If you review your pack list every day, it'll feel like you're there already!!! Ha ha ha! :lol:

26 more days for me! (well, really, 25 since we leave on a Sunday... really 24 since Friday I'll mentally be on vacation anyway.. well really... I'm already there!)

SnowWhite5669

I am leaving in 25 days!!:sohappy: I so need this vacation, I am in the middle of a huge project that kicks off on September 13, 2003, it's this whole Master Business Application for the State of Rhode Island, so I will be so happy when we board the plane on the 14th!!:) :) :)

WendyOkada

Trip details please

Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
I am leaving in 25 days!!... I will be so happy when we board the plane on the 14th!!:) :) :)

How long are you staying and where? So JordanYosh can add you to the trip list! (I didn't see you on there).

We're getting there the 14th too!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

abu21

Original Poster
Re: abu21

Originally posted by Danny
We did the same thing you did abu21. We didn't really need new luggage but went out and bought some anyways. :lol:

You gotta love new luggage. :D

BRER STITCH

:wave:

WOOHOO!!!!

I'm coming up on 30 days this week!!!

One thing on my mind though....

It doesn't bother me that a couple things will be down for rehab, as we all know that is what keeps the parks in shape. Sure, I'll miss Big Thunder, and now, possibly ToT too!

The REAL thing that gets me is how sledom WDW does Spectromagic sometimes. In September it's only on Saturday nights!!!

The problem: If you are visiting from Saturday to Saturday and get in late, you only have the day you arrive to see it! This poses a problem, as I can't justify using an entire day of our tickets just to see the parade. Wouldn't it be cool if WDW had a "Spectro-Pass" that resort guests could buy just to go in and see Spectro and FITS (which is only 2 x that week!!!)?

Just a thought....sorry for rambling.....

Back to counting down the days!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Danny

what else abu21

What else should we all buy before we go abu21? You have inspired us to buy something else, anything ????:lol:

Hmmm.....new luggage...........hmmmm..........hadn't thought of that. Here's my wish list of new things for my trip....good running shoes. You'll see me sprinting to Mission:Space at opening. I apologize in advance if I push you out of the way:D . New swim trunks. Getting older and a little larger....that's it for now......

Also figuring out my budget.....I like to go and not think about money. Also, don't like using my CCs if I can help it......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom