Anyone at WDW in September?

abu21

Original Poster
Originally posted by jordanyosh
Just got my WDWMagic shirts today.........

Hey, do they fit? I've had to wash mine several times now in hopes that it will shrink. Needless to say, it's a little bit big still. Oh well, at least I'll have the comfort factor going for me. :)

-Steve

I haven't tried them on yet, but they look huge. I usually like my shirts baggy, but this one looks like it will hang on me...oh well...hot wash here i come.

abu21

Original Poster
Hey Jordan,

Great to hear that the T-shirt came out okay. Mine is still a little baggy. Oh well... Oh ya, only 22 more days. See ya down there.

Steve

Steve,

Bro...you gotta rub it in that you are gonna be there before Wendy and me......I was gonna buy you a few beers.....I may have to rethink that.....:D

Jordo

abu21

Original Poster
Oh hey Jordan, ole buddy ... what's a week :lookaroun !!! Right, that's a long time!!! :lol: Okay, I'll buy the first round. :D

Steve

To all others who will be there in September:

If you are around on the 14th in the afternoon, Steve and I are having a few somewhere at the Boardwalk......probably ESPN. Join us and it looks like Steve(abu21) is buying the first round....:D :D :D

abu21

Original Poster
Jordan,

I've been meaning to ask you what time at ESPN on the 14th. Afternoon is kinda vague, don't ya think? :animwink: Let me know, bro.

Steve

Steve,

What about 4:30pm? Does that work for you? I don't want to cut into what you've got planned. I have a pretty small window of opportunity as the rest of the family (WendyO included) will be arriving at 6:30pm and I will probably depart at that time. We could meet at ESPN, although I forgot (sacrilege) that football season will have started and it might be very crowded. At least we could meet there.......GO Niners......

abu21

Original Poster
Hey Jordo,

Hell ya, I'm ready for some Football! 4:30 sounds fine by us. See ya at the Boardwalk.

Steve
:D

Help me monitor my beer drinking as my aunt and uncle will be coming and if I have too many, they may report to my retired minister dad and my preacher's kid mom about the error of my ways.........:D

abu21

Original Poster
You got it, Jordan. How many can we throw back in a couple of hours? 10 ... 12 ... that's not too much! :lol: We don't want you to get in trouble.

flounder

OH MY GOSH. . .I am really getting excited now and STILL have to wait 20 more L O N G days!!! Does one know how to make the time go faster other than sleeping and dreaming Disney??? Disney Dream all. . .:sohappy: :wave: :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy:

Ultra Magnus

To all others who will be there in September:

If you are around on the 14th in the afternoon, Steve and I are having a few somewhere at the Boardwalk......probably ESPN. Join us and it looks like Steve(abu21) is buying the first round....:D :D :D

Hello Jordanyosh!

You can add me to the September list. I'm at WDW from Sep 7 to Sep 21 at the Caribbean Beach. I have no definite plans for the 14th, so I can't say with certainty whether I will be doing something that day, but I will try to see you guys at the Boardwalk!

22 days left :D I can't wait!!

Okay, I am off work today and have some extra time on my hands so here goes:

Disneyfan123 8/30-9/14
DamonDisney 8/31-9/7 AKL
Chezhead 9/2-9/5 ASMo
Shadowman 9/4-9/12
KDavis 9/5-9/14
gjpjtj 9/5-9/15 ASMo
Lauren 9/6-9/8 BWV
Abu21 9/6-9/17 AKL
wdwhoneymooner 9/6-9/13
DisneyMan 9/6-9/13 BWV
Jheltz 9/6-9/13 ASSp
Flounder 9/6-9/13 BWV
Wsapooh 9/7-9/11 Poly then 4-day DCL
Joalovar 9/7-9/12
Ultra Magnus 9/7-9/21 CBR
kbmb 9/10-9/21
PhotoDave219 9/12-9/18 CBR
Buzzlite_Fran 9/12-9/20 ASMo
Jordanyosh 9/14-9/21 BWV
WendyOkada 9/14-9/21 BWV
Clemster 9/15-9/25
Figaro 9/18-9/21 WL then 4-day DCL
Roswell 9/19-10/14
Brer Stitch 9/20-9/27 WL
becky 9/20-9/27 ASM
DisneyBound 9/20-9/28 CBR
mel21832/WDWDave 9/21-9/25 VWL
Momx3 9/21-9/28 ASMo
MaureenAshton 9/22-9/30 POR
FantasiaBish 9/25-10/2 ASMu
Dreanna 9/26-10/3
Crackerjack 9/27-10/4 AKL
DisneyFan2000 9/28-10/5
Eljay Third Weekend
kicker Sometime after 9/12

Hope this gets people excited for their upcoming trips.....

I just added a few more folks to the list.....hope folks are getting excited.:)

I know you guys have probably already seen this...but how do you guys staying 9/6-9/16 feel about RockNRollercoaster being down during the time you are there. I know I would be bummed since that is one of my favorite rollercoasters.........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom