Anyone at WDW in September?

Eljay

Originally posted by chezhead
The family and I will be at WDW from Sept 2 to 5 after visitin relative in Jacksonville. We'll be at All Star -Movies. I can't wait to see the kid's faces when they spot the giant Buzz Lightyear.

And I'm prayin' for a nice cold spell then.

:)

Sorry chezhead, absolute 0% chance of anything less than hot summer weather during your visit. But, do bring ponchos for afternoon rain almost every day. Have fun, stay cool!

kbmb

As for the rumors, BTMRR is now listed on the Disney site as being refurbed:

Disney Rehabs (4th question on the page - What attractions are currently closed?)

Let's hope ToT and RnRC aren't down much in September either.

We'll be there 9/10-9/21.

-k

kbmb, I read somewhere that RnRC will be down for one week beginning Sept 7 and TOT will start Sept 17th. So depending on what your schedule is, you should be able to hit them both.:)

chezhead

Eljay,

Thanks for the warning. The first week of September was not my first choice for when to go on a visit to Florida, but I was overruled by my wife and her sister in Jacksonville.

At least the lines should be shorter than they are right now.

Disney4648

Originally posted by abu21
Just wondering if anyone is going to be at WDW in September? My GF and I will be there Sept 6th thru Sept 17th. Just wondering!

I will be going to Universal Orlando the first weekend in September.:D

The_CEO

Re: Re: Anyone at WDW in September?

Originally posted by Disney4648
I will be going to Universal Orlando the first weekend in September.:D

How does that relate to this thread?

I'm going to make one more quick trip down to Orlando before school starts. School starts late up here. But ends later on. I can't wait to get my butt down there! :)

Disney4648

Re: Re: Re: Anyone at WDW in September?

Originally posted by The_CEO

I'm going to make one more quick trip down to Orlando before school starts. School starts late up here. But ends later on. I can't wait to get my butt down there! :)

The_CEO

Rule # 1 - Read the name of this thread.

Its asking who is going in September.

I responded saying I was going.

Whats your problem?

Disney4648

Originally posted by The_CEO
Rule # 1 - Read the name of this thread.

Its asking who is going in September.

I responded saying I was going.

Whats your problem?

First of all I did. Im going to Universal Orlando and Downtown Disney on my trip. Even though that is different from WDW, im still going there. You posted a smartass comment about how does that relate to this thread....which you just posted to start a fight...Then you posted that your going to ORLANDO, not WDW. SO therefor your wrong also and need to follwo your own directions and quit contradicting yourself. :rolleyes:

WendyOkada

Let's not fight now...

Originally posted by Disney4648
First of all I did. Im going to Universal Orlando and Downtown Disney on my trip. Even though that is different from WDW, im still going there. You posted a smartass comment about how does that relate to this thread....which you just posted to start a fight...Then you posted that your going to ORLANDO, not WDW. SO therefor your wrong also and need to follwo your own directions and quit contradicting yourself. :rolleyes:

Kids, kids... I think there's just miscommunication here:

Disney4648 said they were going to Universal at first, which does lead to the question "How does that relate" however, later stated that they were also going to DD, which is probably how it related. However, please understand that since you just stated Universal it may confuse people when the initial thread was asking about WDW.

The_CEO said that they were going to Orlando, but I think it's implied that that means WDW (many of us may believe that Orlando = WDW... what else IS there to do in Orlando...? Ha ha ha :lol: ). So even though he said "I'm going to make one more trip to Orlando" it really does relate to the thread as he probably means WDW.

Hope everyone can call a truce because we want to all be excited about our respective trips to WDW in September! Yay! We're on vacation! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WendyOkada

"Because I'm worth it..."

Originally posted by jordanyosh
Again my cousin gets all the love.:kiss:

Because I'm sooooo worth it.

Hee hee hee hee hee. :animwink:

Let's all play nice now and save the bickering for those anti-Disney boards.

Yay for vacation! :sohappy:

abu21

Original Poster
Re: "Because I'm worth it..."

Originally posted by WendyOkada
Let's all play nice now and save the bickering for those anti-Disney boards.

Yay for vacation! :sohappy:

Well put!!!
:D

Hey Abu,
You said you were gonna wear you WDWMagic T-shirt...............
Are those the official WDWMagic Meet T-shirts I've been reading about? The picture I looked at had December Meet or something like that somewhere on the shirt. I told my cousin that I was thinking of getting one, but she said I would look a little funny wearing a shirt that had a date in the future. But if you're getting one...........hmm............

WendyOkada

Here's us

Should anyone want to hunt us down on our trip in September, my new avatar is a pic of Jordanyosh and me.

Sorry - resolution is not that great... I'll have to get a better pic that I can reduce to 160x160 without it getting all pixely.

But until then, this is the best we can look. Ha ha ha.

abu21

Original Poster
Yeah, the tee-shirt is the one and only offical meet designed by Main Street USA. I know that it say's December but it's a good way to recognize other WDWMagic forum members when your down there.

Oh, I changed my avatar to me and my GF, just in case I'm not wearing my tee on a day someone see's me at WDW. If you recongize me stop me and introduce yourself.

35 More days till AKL! I just can't wait!!!!
:D :D :D

disneyfan123

Yeah I will be in the World from August 30th to September 14th. We will be celebrating my 20th Birthday on Sept 8th!!!!!!!

Only 28 days left!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom