Any Updates on Test Track Redo?

erasure fan1

Yep. You go straight through to the loading area. They don't force you to watch the pre-show anymore.

Before they changed that I wound up in there by myself once. It was a little :lookaroun

Interesting, when did that change? Last time we ended up at the pre-show vid.

t3techcom18

Interesting, when did that change? Last time we ended up at the pre-show vid.

The doors to the other briefing rooms remain closed, while Single Riders is wide open, to make it more efficient/easier for everyone involved in loading Single Riders.

Depending on circumstances, going through Single Riders can be walk-on, sometimes just after the room's exit doors, or landing yourself in the middle of the briefing room. When there's enough and at the discretion of the CM handling the folks at the end of the upramp, the CM will start it up. Because of that (and the fact the doors are splayed open most of the time), the Single Riders room isn't on a timer like the other two are.

Pitchforkman

Darth Zannah was Bane's apprentice during the New Sith Wars. Crap.... a little of my geek slipped out there. Sorry, I'll mop that up later...:lookaroun

I like to joke with my friend who is a Star Wars geek that anything that was not in the movies or cartoon are not canon so i dont care for it lol.

sublimesting

I like to joke with my friend who is a Star Wars geek that anything that was not in the movies or cartoon are not canon so i dont care for it lol.

I think Lucas approves of the books etc....until he decides he doesn't and changes it. I never was fond of the Emperor's clones though.

sublimesting

Where do you think Darth Zannah and I go on vacation? Six flags! :ROFLOL:

Six Flags!? Please, that's for Rebel scum and Gungans. A Sith Lord demands epic scenery and details.

Now let's bring this thread back to Disney shall we:

Star Wars creator George Lucas took the name "Sith" from Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars series in which the sith are giant, venomous, hornet-like insects that are difficult to kill.

G00fyDad

hi-256-0-3ad7126e6f4a4e117883bc86a39af37173879fd9

HMF

Darth Zannah was Bane's apprentice during the New Sith Wars. Crap.... a little of my geek slipped out there. Sorry, I'll mop that up later...:lookaroun

Actually, after the New Sith Wars, Bane went into hiding and established the "rule of two" and Zannah became his apprentice. Anyway, back to Test Track.

asianway

Merfie reporting this morning that this may be scrapped/on hold/delayed. He is right-all the relocated CMs should have received new work locations by now-any new news?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom