Any Updates on Test Track Redo?

Not sure how any inside photos are going to leak unless a construction worker or a bigwig feels sneaky and decides to share.

I anticipate the Disney Parks Blog to release some official promo progress shots in the fall, but nothing substantial until the reopening. I'll be happy when we start seeing outside work being done, but that won't be for a while yet I'm sure.

Another hope for the "Cool Wash" to go away. Never did like that thing. Waste of space. I seriously think it will go away, since they're doing away with the test dummy theme.

(The misinformation being handed out on these tours makes me not want to ever take one. Though if they take you backstage and stuff, I'd be inclined to ignore the bad info!)

Gringrinngghost

They are now saying late November. So much for having it ready for the 30th anniversary of Epcot. :(

Raven That is not news to me. I would told by a CM on film on April 21 That there hoping to have test track ready for an opening the day before Thanksgiving. I am willing to send you a copy of the video to this confirm that I was there on that day and was given that information.

WDW1974

Very true. Let's just pray that it will be as cool as the concept art.

I'd rather just head out to Anaheim and ride RSR, which is still going to be 1,000 times better than whatever they do to TT. It just isn't an exciting ride concept ... but those Racers ... and Ornament Valley, that is the best (without seeing in person yet) work I've seen in a Disney park this side of TDS.

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
I'd rather just head out to Anaheim and ride RSR, which is still going to be 1,000 times better than whatever they do to TT. It just isn't an exciting ride concept ... but those Racers ... and Ornament Valley, that is the best (without seeing in person yet) work I've seen in a Disney park this side of TDS.
RSR looks great! But Test Track still holds the speed edge at 68 mph. either way I'm excited for both!

RSoxNo1

They are now saying late November. So much for having it ready for the 30th anniversary of Epcot. :(

Raven That is not news to me. I would told by a CM on film on April 21 That there hoping to have test track ready for an opening the day before Thanksgiving. I am willing to send you a copy of the video to this confirm that I was there on that day and was given that information.
You know that Thanksgiving is in late November, right? I mean I know it's early this year but it still qualifies.

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
My prius goes faster than that... I do enjoy test track, but it ain't all about speed.
Tis true, and honestly RSR is in every way better, I'm just trying to stand up for good old Test Track. But good thing Test Track is getting an update, especially the preshow video haha

ChrisM

You been smoking' some pixie dust, son?

Jah200

TT is my wife's favorite ride and thats why we originally pushed our trip to the first week of food and wine when they originally said it was to be completed. Now Dec 1st...what's taking so long!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom