Any rides or attractions make you cry?

bgraham34

Right after September 11th I was down at the world and I cried during the American Adventure. At least I was not the only one.

DisneySam

The end of "One Man's Dream" where they play When You Wish Upon a Star always gets me. And I am victim to Wishes and the Fantasmic Finale.

The oddest one is during FOLK for some reason I get that pre-cry choked up feeling every time? I don't know why, maybe its because I loved LK so much as a kid.

Mouseketeer09

ROE gives me goosebumps, Wishes makes me cry esp. at the part where Peter Pan says, "I wish...we never had to grow up....off to Neverland!" and Fantasmic gives me goosebumps! :cry: :wave:

The garbage pails on main street make me tear...

When I was very little, I can remember my dad putting me on the garbage pail to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade....that's why lol

cblodg

I get goosebumps at the end of American Adventure and Illuminations always give me goosebumps too.

When they had that Lion King puppet show at MK, when Mufasa died used to make me get a little tear when I was a young lad.

LoriSue

I, too, am among the ones who completely lose it when I first get full view of the castle. Also, when I see Beauty and the Beast in the parade. On the (Disneyland) 50th Anniversary Happiest Homecoming CD the soundtrack for Wishes and the song "Remember When" get me every time, makes me homesick.

lilclerk

Anything that plays "When You Wish Upon A Star" always gets to me, so Wishes makes me... just a mess. IllumiNations chokes me up, and though I've never seen it in person, Remember... Dreams Come True videos get me going too.
Ohh and the Nemo musical.
I cried the first time I saw Philharmagic and, for some odd reason, Soarin' made me tear up the first time I saw it. Not like emotional crying, it was more like a "wow" moment. What's even funnier is I don't even see all the hubbub over Soarin'. I mean, it's great, but it's not worth a 90 minute or more wait, IMO.

JerseySkiddie

Illuminations usually gets me choked up, but very rarely do the tears actually come. American Adventure on the other hand makes me tear up and there's no denying it. It did before, but now that they added the 9/11 stuff there's no way around the crying. The fire fighters raising the flag and the man with the sign saying "you're our heros..." jeez i get choked up just talking about it. Damn post traumatic stress...

tdonald

I get goosebumps or a tear in my eye usually during:

American Adventure
IllumuNations
Wishes
TTA when you see the model of EPCOT
sometimes during the CoP

and I felt really sad the last time I rode SSE Jeremy Irons version. :cry:

morgan22

Just reading the posts has made me cry .... I pretty much cry all the time at WDW ... from the first time we see the entrance to the minute we take off from the airport.

Fantasmic is the killer for me ... I can't watch our videos without welling up and this year I got my 1 1/2 yr old to watch it before we went (she calls it mickeymousetasmic) and just seeing the excitement in her face when she saw it for real was too much....

I have to say i'd never watched Wishes before this trip ... usually just waited around for Tink to fly and then we'd head off ... but this last trip it had me mesmorized .... just fantastic... it was our last night and my daughter was enjoying them so much ... I was a teary wreck...

morgan22

..... just to add.... Philharmagic gets me every time ... and the American Adventure (and we're not american!)

The one thing that makes me weep over anything else is that darned monorail spiel ... 'if this concludes your visit to the Walt Disney World resort.....' even if it doesn't and we have days left ... it still makes me cry...

YankeeMouse

All the time! For starters, there's:
1. Wishes.
2. Spectromagic
3. Fantasmic
4. Mickey's Philharmagic
5. Festival of the Lion King

juscet

I cry at the beginning of Fantasmic and Wishes. It's the music. Wishes, with the kid singing, just reminds me how much I love Disney and Fantasmic because the show is what Disney is all about... imagination.:cry:

JustPlainBill

This came as a complete surprise to me when it happened.
My wife wanted to ride Dumbo in the worst way. In previous trips with and without me she had always wanted to but never was able to for whatever reason. This past trip to WDW we went for the first time with our kids, so Dumbo was a must to do, for sure. Throughout the day the wait for Dumbo was crazy, over an hour! We finally got in line later that evening. Just as we were about to board the ride broke down. We decided to stay in line and wait for them to fix the problem which took another 30 minutes. When we finally got on the ride, just as we lifted the elephant up to it's highest point, Wishes started, and fireworks erupted all around our heads and lasted for the entire ride! It was very magical, even for me, it was just like we were in a Magic Kingdom commercial. When the ride ended, we disembarked as Wishes was still going on, my wife sort of turned and walked away from us. I turned and walked toward her to see what the matter was. She was crying almost out of control, with her hands over her face. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first then I realized that she was so emotional over what we just experienced. I just hugged her and held her. Our kids came over and hugged me and her. There we were our little family, hugging all at the same time in the middle of Fantasyland. I can't help but tear up a little now as I type this, just thinking how beautiful that moment was for her and us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom