Any rides or attractions make you cry?

Xethis

I used to go to WDW a lot when I was in the navy in FL & never remember getting teary, however . . .

My wife & I went for our Honeymoon in 2008 & I was pretty much fine for the whole trip until the last night. We ate our honeymoon dinner at narcoossee's & went out on the deck to watch Wishes from across the lake & I got a little misty. I never thought I'd meet such a wonderful woman, let alone have a dream honeymoon like we did, so yeah, that got me a little emotional.

The last time I teared up was at home during the 4th of July weekend. We pulled out the WDW Trip Planning DVD to show my parents some stuff. My wife & I are planning on having a baby in 2011 & I'm hoping for a little girl. I got to the part about the Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique & got all weepy. My mom put her arm on my shoulder & asked what was wrong and I just said "I can't wait to do that for my little girl". :cry:

Yeah, I'm dumb, I know . . .

powlessfamily4

Into the park and hang a left..... Seeing the castle for the first time set me off because I my dream of taking my daughter to Magic Kingdom had become a reality and now I know I will cry everytime I am gazing down Main Street and see for the first time since the last trip.

BTW did I mention I am spending the week of Thanksgiving there??? Woot Woot!!!!

NYwdwfan

Last trip we entered MK as the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade was just starting. We basically walked down mainstreet along with the parade. The realization of my dream come true, the looks on my kids faces, and seeing the castle all made tears stream like waterfalls. I pulled myself together by the time we got to TTA (my kids wanted to ride that first) and as we got into the car, my husband gave me a goofy look and said, "Who got choked up when we walked it...raise your hand" and I thought he was mocking me but all 4 of us raised our hands! It was a great moment to know he was as moved as I was!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom