Any rides or attractions make you cry?

disneymyway

Original Poster
I was just saying in another thread how I cry every time I see the American Adventure! It's so embarrassing - I have to wear my sunglasses out of there because I'm so emotional.

I get emotional at a lot of stuff at WDW. Sometimes I get teary riding Peter Pan because I remember riding it as a kid with my dad, who has passed. And COP, forget about it!

Any other crybabies out there? :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ll admit it. I get goosebump moments all the time. The Disney magic (or emmotional manipulation).

The finale to Wishes is a killer....

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I never cry, but sometimes all of the "Wishes, Dreams, Magic, Imagination" hulabaloo that I constantly critisize in my posts can get to me and make me just a bit choked up... maybe.

Ilovewishes

I get goosebumps and all choked at the finale to Wishes and even Fantasmic! I love that last bit with Mickey, it just sums Disney up for me - Magic! And I just adore Spectromagic; all those lights and characters and that song - "On this magic ni-ight!"

Sometimes, I feel like I want to cry on IASW but that's with fear, not joy!!! Anyone who has read Kingdom Keepers will know what I mean! Those dolls are freaky!!:lookaroun

Brother_Bean

There were loads of things at WDW that made me cry from the moment we got to the Disney magical express in the Airport I was chocked.

When we got to Magic Kingdom and we were walking to the entrance I wasn’t a bit of good, I had a big lump in my throat, then as soon a I had a clear view of the castle that was it, the tears were streaming.

Another one was when we were at DHS and we went in to watch the show I think it’s called “one mans dream” that was me crying again as usual.

Am sure there will be many more tears to come at WDW. :cry:

disneymyway

Original Poster
I completely forgot about the first time I ever saw Tinkerbell fly at Wishes - let's just say it was a good thing it was dark!!! :ROFLOL:

Tinkerbella16

Wishes made me cry on our last trip. I couldn't hold it back.

And I ALWAYS cry on Space Mountain, just from laughing so hard. I don't know why, but everytime I go on that ride I laugh so hard during the whole thing and tears come pouring. :lol:

kbmum

Voyage of the Little Mermaid makes me cry every time I see it. I also cry a bit the first day of every vacation when we walk up Main Street and see the castle.

Jayhawkie

The Lion King show. I hide my face behind my camera so no one can see that I am blubbering like an idiot. The music and everything just makes me lose it every time. My husband just laughs at me.

Kelsybelle

It was always Illuminations that would get me going but this trip it took on a whole new meaning because we were there with our daughter, 1 1/2 yrs old on her first trip to WDW! So, I was emotional about everything! Walking through Fantasy Land, riding on It's A Small World, seeing her so happy to see Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore and actually hugging them at the Crystal Palace nearly did me in!

Eyekimore

During Illuminations - when that one voice comes through starting "We Go On" - I just lose it. Then it just "goes on"!

:cry: "We go on- through the joy and through the tears- We go on- to discover new frontiers"- I've got goosebumps just thinking of it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom