any harry potter fans?

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
Originally posted by MouseMadness
Does anybody else think Malfoy's not aging well. Harry is still quite adorable, though. :lol: My girls will fall in love all over again.

Harry's definately a little hottie! your girls have good taste! :animwink:
and it seems to me that Malfoy IS maturing quickly. but i don't suppose there's anything wrong with that. that's reality...so i'm hoping the Harry Potter film people won't decided they need a younger looking Malfoy...i think they should just let nature take its course.

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
Harry's definately a little hottie! your girls have good taste! :animwink:
and it seems to me that Malfoy IS maturing quickly. but i don't suppose there's anything wrong with that. that's reality...so i'm hoping the Harry Potter film people won't decided they need a younger looking Malfoy...i think they should just let nature take its course.

Oh definitely. I don't like when they switch actors... I'm a creature of habit. :lol: I'm still upset about losing the old Dumbledore :( but I will give the new one a chance. ;)

stitch rocks

i think i heard that this is the last movie for the harry, ron and hermonie it;s either that or one more and they get a new cast. kinda sucks in my opinion.. plus this movie is going to be short it's shorter than the first 2 movies.

Dizknee_Phreek

Original Poster
Originally posted by stich rocks
i think i heard that this is the last movie for the harry, ron and hermonie it;s either that or one more and they get a new cast. kinda sucks in my opinion.. plus this movie is going to be short it's shorter than the first 2 movies.

yeah, i think i heard the kids would be replaced soon too. that sucks! i hate the thought of it! those kids really make the movies, imo! daniel is the perfect harry!

celticdog

Oh definitely. I don't like when they switch actors... I'm a creature of habit. :lol: I'm still upset about losing the old Dumbledore :( but I will give the new one a chance. ;)

It's not like the directors had much choice, the original died.

JBSLJames

Originally posted by barnum42
We had best leave the Tolkien puns alone, otherwise it may become a hobbit :animwink:

As long as the hobbit does not create and inflamed gimli, if you know what I'm saying. Do ya, huh, do ya?

Huh?

So, Hairless Potter. Not a big fan. Odd.

MouseMadness

Thanks Roddy!
fing32.gif

:D

barnum42

I think we broke the link! It's now coming up
"Hey! You've reached a page that is not valid. To get where you want to be, click on any of the areas in the navigation."

MKCustodial

Malkovich Signs for 'Potter IV'

Well, it's almost THAT time of the year, so we now have a little tidbit from the next one, "Goblet". Frankly, I don't know what to make of this. Let's discuss, shall we?
From imdb.com:

Hollywood star John Malkovich has landed a starring role in the next Harry Potter movie, playing evil Lord Voldemort. The Dangerous Liaisons actor's daughters Amandine, 13 and Lowrie, 12 - huge fans of the fantasy franchise - convinced him to appear in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. But he will have to share the part with a computerized puppet - at the beginning of the film, the wizard is supposed to be so wasted by his own evil he is barely a skeleton. A movie insider says, "He is perfect for the role. He will play the 'restored' human version of Lord Voldemort and has a spectacular fight scene with Harry at the end of the film." Mike Newell has taken on directing duties on the fourth Potter picture, which recently began shooting. The first two were helmed by Chris Columbus and the third - the soon to be released Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban - was directed by Alfonso Cuaron.

MouseMadness

I LOVE John Malkovich!! He will be awesome... the perfect blend of creepy and brilliant all in one person. :lol: But I have no idea who the next director is, does anybody know what he's done before?

So what are you thinking, Roddy? Not happy with the choices?

MKCustodial

So what are you thinking, Roddy? Not happy with the choices?

I don't know... I mean, Malkovich IS creepy, and obviously I imagine Voldemort as the creepiest kind of creepy, but I don't know if they're the same kind of creepy.

If that made any sense. :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Originally posted by MKCustodial
I don't know... I mean, Malkovich IS creepy, and obviously I imagine Voldemort as the creepiest kind of creepy, but I don't know if they're the same kind of creepy.

If that made any sense. :lookaroun

:lol: LOL!! Why am I laughing so hard? :lol: :lookaroun

Well, ok, do you have somebody in mind as opposed to Malkovich? My only thing is I pictured Voldemort as very handsome, in an evil sort of way, (which I don't consider Malkovich to be) But I'm not sure why that picture was in my head. Does anybody remember a physical description being given of him?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom