any harry potter fans?

stitch rocks

the release dates date says officially june 4...but according to my friend (the harry potter fanataic) he says that it's comming out may 4th... he says it says on the-leaky-cauldren.org... i've looked but i've sen nothing

stitch rocks

Originally posted by MicBat
The teaser I have says June 4th... Not sure if it's the same one posted....

yeah..my friend was wrong... and u would think that he was suck a movie buff he would have gotten the release date right...

MKCustodial

Originally posted by EthylCooper
No joke! The first 4 were already published when I began the series, so I devoured them all in a very short space of time. It was extra hard to wait for book 5 because I hadn't had to wait for any yet. Now I finished 5 in a day and a half and I'm ready for 6. *sigh* Hopefully it won't be as long of a wait......

Same here... And I have finally read it! Took me 3 and a half days. Grat book, really, the best one so far. BUT I still think 3 is somewhat better... I don't know, Harry all the time without reason kinda put this one down a peg for me... Some times he was right for complaining, but on the great majority he was exploding for no reason and all over the wrong people!

EthylCooper

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Same here... And I have finally read it! Took me 3 and a half days. Grat book, really, the best one so far. BUT I still think 3 is somewhat better... I don't know, Harry all the time without reason kinda put this one down a peg for me... Some times he was right for complaining, but on the great majority he was exploding for no reason and all over the wrong people!

WOOOHOOOO!!! :sohappy: Glad you were finally able to read it! 3 is still my favorite, too, for *exactly* the same reason. This was a great story, and I guess Harry had to go through his unreasonable adolescent stage at some point, but it's not pleasant to spend that much time with someone so disagreeable. Hopefully he'll have snapped out of it by next year. :D (And hopefully next year will be out before we have to wait too terribly long!)

3, on the other hand.....now *that's* a fun book! I remember the first time I read it-----I had to put it down to go to work just at the point where he gets off the bus & runs into Fudge, so the whole day at work I was reliving that scene, wondering what was going to happen. I got home that night and kept reading....I couldn't fall asleep because I was so into the story. At 9 a.m., going on no sleep whatsoever, I get to Snape trying to get the Marauder's Map to reveal its secret--I haven't laughed that hard at a book since I read the Hitchhiker trilogy! That's still my favorite moment in any HP book, and one of the biggest reasons that it's my favorite of the 5.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by EthylCooper

3, on the other hand.....now *that's* a fun book! I remember the first time I read it-----I had to put it down to go to work just at the point where he gets off the bus & runs into Fudge, so the whole day at work I was reliving that scene, wondering what was going to happen. I got home that night and kept reading....I couldn't fall asleep because I was so into the story. At 9 a.m., going on no sleep whatsoever, I get to Snape trying to get the Marauder's Map to reveal its secret--I haven't laughed that hard at a book since I read the Hitchhiker trilogy! That's still my favorite moment in any HP book, and one of the biggest reasons that it's my favorite of the 5.

I felt the same way on that scene on 4 when Harry is trapped at the stairs with the cloak, the egg has fallen, Filch has it, the map is on the floor, then Snape comes by and guesses it's him, and then Moody shows up! That's one tense and hectic piece of writing!

Now, don't get me wrong, I just couldn't put 5 down, I didn't even want to go to sleep the whole week, but his really got on my nerves.

EthylCooper

Yeah....hopefully by the next book he'll have gotten through that phase. :D

........wish I knew when to expect the next book.........

*sigh*

EthylCooper

I was just lurking about on imdb.com and found this quote by Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy in Chamber of Secrets). I just had to share it:

"I went off and read the books after the audition and I read all four books in one sitting - you know - didn't wash, didn't eat, drove around with them on the steering wheel like a lunatic. I suddenly understood why my friends, who I'd thought where slightly backward, had been so addicted to these children's books. They're like crack."

:lol: :D

barnum42

Now, don't get me wrong, I just couldn't put 5 down, I didn't even want to go to sleep the whole week, but his really got on my nerves.

Then that will be something they will not put in the script (I hope).

MKCustodial

Originally posted by barnum42
Then that will be something the will not put in the script (I hope).

Actually, it'll be pretty hard for it not to be included since pretty much the whole book revolves around his very . :brick:

barnum42

Actually, it'll be pretty hard for it not to be included since pretty much the whole book revolves around his very . :brick:

You just get Hagrid to give him a dope slap and tell him to rejoin the rest of them in planet reality :animwink:

MouseMadness

LOL! Everytime this thread is bumped, it's always you, Roddy! :lol: :animwink:

Awesome, though, I'm so excited for this movie. Can't wait. Thanks! :wave:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by MouseMadness
LOL! Everytime this thread is bumped, it's always you, Roddy! :lol: :animwink:

Awesome, though, I'm so excited for this movie. Can't wait. Thanks! :wave:

And I had a feeling you'd be the first one to check it out... :lol: :kiss:

RyanS

Harry Potter is an unhealthy obsession of mine. I even look like Cedric Diggory, I have the picture to prove it too.

ryancedric.jpg

tenchu

Hey Mousey, I'm hooooome! :lol:

You have GOT to check this out:

http://www.hpana.com/news.17898.html

New teaser, baby! :sohappy: Crappy image and sound, though. Hopefully, an official one will be released later today.

I cought this on Film 2004 almost a month ago i think.

I figured it would have been up on the net long before now.

Does this mean I've been with-holding information. :lookaroun

MouseMadness

TENCHU! :mad: ______________! :lookaroun

j/k, sorta. :) :kiss:

I'm waiting for this to download so I can watch it, Roddy! :lol: Ah, aol on dialup... I consider it an exercise in patience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom