Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

THE Monorail Lime

I can honestly post or say whatever I want on this site as long as it falls in line with the rules. Maybe you should find an actual real life reality that isn't licking the feet of a multinational corporation on the internet. Your fascination with clapping back at everything I say paints a sad picture of the type of life you must lead: hollow, false, and meaningless.
Dang...... You have a point

peter11435

I can honestly post or say whatever I want on this site as long as it falls in line with the rules. Maybe you should find an actual real life reality that isn't licking the feet of a multinational corporation on the internet. Your fascination with clapping back at everything I say paints a sad picture of the type of life you must lead: hollow, false, and meaningless.
I think this post says everything else we needed to know about the type of life you lead.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

LOL

Kamikaze

I can honestly post or say whatever I want on this site as long as it falls in line with the rules.

That is absolutely, positively, undoubtedly incorrect. Steve or any moderator can ban you from this site for any reason they wish. They can tell you exactly what you can and can't talk about, and remove any post they feel like for any reason they choose. This isn't a democracy, this isn't the government. Freedom of speech does not apply here.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Dang...... You have a point

Look up their posts since "recently joining" (which they haven't, it's a returning banned member intent on trolling) and tell me if they've been following the Terms of Service which states that posts must be constructive.

If you can't recognize the troll that we have, then, you're part of the problem.

Spash007

So... the courtyard? With the new Disney Junior show being added, that leaves Launch Bay and VotLM. Which first do you think they would update? I'm thinking they keep Launch Bay for overflow from GE for a year or more, and replace VotLM.

Also, does the Chinese Theater technically fall into the Animation Courtyard? The land definition at HS is just so fluid, I feel like it could. And in that case, I'm hoping for Mickey and the Magician to be brought over to replace VoLM and then Animation Courtyard becomes a Mickey Centric area.

drod1985

Also, does the Chinese Theater technically fall into the Animation Courtyard? The land definition at HS is just so fluid, I feel like it could. And in that case, I'm hoping for Mickey and the Magician to be brought over to replace VoLM and then Animation Courtyard becomes a Mickey Centric area.

I don't believe they consider the Chinese Theater to fall under the Animation Courtyard. The Courtyard would be everything behind that studio style entrance yard and in the literal courtyard beyond it.

As for Launch Bay, I have a feeling it may stick around until a significant change comes to that area of the park. It's their best avenue for advertising the new films they're creating. That type of advertising doesn't seem like it'd fit in the immersive in-universe style world of GE. I'd rather Launch Bay be converted into another legitimate attraction, but I don't think they'll be in a rush to do so.

I'm definitely down for Mickey and the Magician replacing VoLM and the Courtyard being a Mickey centric area though.

MagicJack78

I said it once and I'll say it again. I really wish there was a dislike button to give certain posts. In this case, this one. It's a good way of showing dissatisfaction without being too derogatory. Anyway, I don't want to get sucked into this conversation, but I'll just say that I completely and utterly disagree with you.

Last edited:

Texas84

Look up their posts since "recently joining" (which they haven't, it's a returning banned member intent on trolling) and tell me if they've been following the Terms of Service which states that posts must be constructive.

If you can't recognize the troll that we have, then, you're part of the problem.
Every post must be constructive? I violate that almost every day. Oops.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So... the courtyard? With the new Disney Junior show being added, that leaves Launch Bay and VotLM. Which first do you think they would update? I'm thinking they keep Launch Bay for overflow from GE for a year or more, and replace VotLM.

Also, does the Chinese Theater technically fall into the Animation Courtyard?.
Nope. Chinese is on Hollywood. Courtyard begins under the arch.

A courtyard that could potentially see a lot of changes in the medium term. The theatres and launch bay may not be staying around forever.

Spash007

Nope. Chinese is on Hollywood. Courtyard begins under the arch.

A courtyard that could potentially see a lot of changes in the medium term. The theatres and launch bay may not be staying around forever.

What's confusing to me, is that Walt Disney Presents falls under the Courtyard on the maps.

Would the Courtyard itself remain with a shuffle of attractions, or potentially another land demo'd?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
What's confusing to me, is that Walt Disney Presents falls under the Courtyard on the maps.
Technically WDP /OMD was originally located on Mickey Avenue, which became Pixar Place. It was never in either Hollywood or the Courtyard. Seems like they messed up when trying to find somewhere to call it home. Certainly on the MDE app map the courtyard label is incorrectly placed. Or just too big to fit.

MaximumEd

A boat ride on the scale of splash mountain in DHS would be lovely

Anything on the grand scale of Splash would be welcomed by me in any of the parks. It seems like they just don’t build rides like that anymore. Completely immersive and quite long. Feels like it’s always worth it, no matter the wait. Most of what they build today substitutes an immersive queue and pre-shows for very little pay off in the ride itself.

Timothy_Q

Anything on the grand scale of Splash would be welcomed by me in any of the parks. It seems like they just don’t build rides like that anymore. Completely immersive and quite long. Feels like it’s always worth it, no matter the wait. Most of what they build today substitutes an immersive queue and pre-shows for very little pay off in the ride itself.
I'd say Racers falls in that category

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom