Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

RSoxNo1

I agree with @RSoxNo1 - they need more C tickets. Beyond that, they have a lot of unused space right now - the mermaid building, launch bay, and the stunt spectacular theater come to mind. Let's get those areas back with something before talking about redoing Star Tours, which I still enjoy immensely.
When Dinorama goes the way of the Dodo (By that I mean, I want to see more extinct animals represented, like dodos), I'd like to see Triceratops Spin get relocated to Toy Story Land as Trixie's Triceratops Spin. There's room to the right of Slinky Dog Dash.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
When Dinorama goes the way of the Dodo (By that I mean, I want to see more extinct animals represented, like dodos), I'd like to see Triceratops Spin get relocated to Toy Story Land as Trixie's Triceratops Spin. There's room to the right of Slinky Dog Dash.
Extinction Land at DAK confirmed!

Indy_UK

Studios is still my favourite park but it still need to do a lot of work. It certainly needs capacity.

I would personally revamp the Indy stunt show to incorporate all the films.

I would ditch mermaid (especially as it’s in MK in a decent capacity) and turn that into a new show. Maybe stick a fan classic IP in there like Stitch similar to Laugh Floor? (Paris used to have one like this)

Animation Courtyard I would actually turn Launch Bay back into a general M&G area where you meet characters that maybe don’t have attractions. Why can’t Oswald come to east coast?

keep the live shows too for the kids.

Need some smaller C/D rides. Surely Toy Story land can be build backwards a bit behind the BBQ restaurant for an extra ride. I’d say like Paris but the Army drop for example is so low capacity.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Studios is still my favourite park but it still need to do a lot of work. It certainly needs capacity.

I would personally revamp the Indy stunt show to incorporate all the films.

I would ditch mermaid (especially as it’s in MK in a decent capacity) and turn that into a new show. Maybe stick a fan classic IP in there like Stitch similar to Laugh Floor? (Paris used to have one like this)

Animation Courtyard I would actually turn Launch Bay back into a general M&G area where you meet characters that maybe don’t have attractions. Why can’t Oswald come to east coast?

keep the live shows too for the kids.

Need some smaller C/D rides. Surely Toy Story land can be build backwards a bit behind the BBQ restaurant for an extra ride. I’d say like Paris but the Army drop for example is so low capacity.
All this, plus add a playground. TSL is screaming for one.

Disney Maddux

My thoughts for the future:

-MMRR really is a fun and great ride, but holy crap I miss GMR. Not to mention DHS wouldn't even exist without it. Add a tribute to Walt Disney Presents!

-Retheme Star Tours already.

-NEVER get rid of Muppets.

-Hot take: Really like SWL. However, I would love a new dark ride similar to FJ at IoA. Imagine getting face-to-face with undead Palpatine.

-TSL just feels generic. Add a playground and PLEASE add in more shade.

-Tear down Animation Courtyard, start from scratch. New land that connects with RnR and includes the long-awaited Monsters Inc coaster.

-Sunset Blvd. is perfect. Zero changes needed (except maybe BatB. I wouldn't mind seeing the old Aladdin show from CA replace it).

Casper Gutman

What folks are saying here largely makes sense. MGM is much improved, but the areas that need work are glaring.

*Build a sit-down cantina in SWL. Not doing this is one of the dumbest, most inexplicable things WDW has ever done.

*Add a creature-centered dark ride to SWL - no human AAs!

*Add the Indy land and e-ticket that was planned and for which the parking lots were rearranged.

*DON’T retheme ST. It’s still great.

*DON’T touch Muppets.

*Add one or two Fantasyland-level dark rides to the courtyard.

*Replace B&B at and the Indy stunt show at long, long last.

*Forget TSL exists. It was a mistake, but it’s there now, and other areas need work.

Movielover

What folks are saying here largely makes sense. MGM is much improved, but the areas that need work are glaring.

*Build a sit-down cantina in SWL. Not doing this is one of the dumbest, most inexplicable things WDW has ever done.

*Add the Indy land and e-ticket that was planned and for which the parking lots were rearranged.

*DON’T touch Muppets.

*Forget TSL exists. It was a mistake, but it’s there now, and other areas need work.
Agreed on everything except replacing the Indy Stunt Show. I think a renovation would be great including ditching the behind the scenes aspect and just making it a true narrative, They could really spruce it up and out do Bourne.

*Edit - Renovate Fantasmic. We know something is being done to it, doesn't have to be full on 2.0 from Disneyland but a general refresh will be appreciated once it reopens.

Phicinfan

*DON’T touch Muppets.

Don't totally agree. I think you need to add a spinner to TSL, not just ignore it.

As for Indy show, take it out and add Shanhai pirates tech boat ride for Indy and this park would Soar!

pdude81

I still love Star Tours. I'd rather a speeder bike coaster or something as an OT Star wars area in between Indy and ST. And perhaps a walk through Ewok Village kid-friendly attraction similar to HISTK back in the day. I'd just rather an old school Star Wars Mini Land than Indy Land. That way people can have both time periods.

Then they can move on to Animation Courtyard.

cheezbat

I still love Star Tours. I'd rather a speeder bike coaster or something as an OT Star wars area in between Indy and ST. And perhaps a walk through Ewok Village kid-friendly attraction similar to HISTK back in the day. I'd just rather an old school Star Wars Mini Land than Indy Land. That way people can have both time periods.

Then they can move on to Animation Courtyard.
Already more than enough Star Wars. Some of us don’t care all that much for the property as it is. I’d take an Indiana Jones land/attraction over more Star Wars any day.

J4546

an expansive and immersive IJ themed land would be great anywhere but especially DHS. If they redid the show, maybe even moved it if necassary, added the IJ ride, another massive water based ride I vote a river rapids, small coaster like Tokyo....omg that would be such a great addition to DHS.

GoofTroop80

At riviera and noticed some balloons for height testing in hollywood studios this morning

Attachments

• 20211031_074754.jpg
    20211031_074754.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 158

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom