Another things wrong post

Beacon Joe

There was a pearl necklace in the Japan store at Epcot. It cost $50K and that was 20 years ago .

If that was in the old Mikimoto store, I'm going to say that probably wasn't a really bad price.

OOPS. Edit. I didn't see you typed $50K and not $50. :banghead: I was thinking "Mikimoto for $50 20 years ago would have been a steal!" :D

Lilofan

It’s not bragging. It’s people getting on with living.

Have you been back to the parks since the pandemic started? Been out to eat? Been to any large gatherings of people?

Aren’t you involved with Broadway? Do you think they should shut it all back down or something?
Getting on with living is a poor excuse to say when testing positive for covid and going to the parks and infecting others. My loved one who is immune compromised and brought to a covid ward in the hospital was infected by someone not wearing a mask.

Club Cooloholic

This is where I stand. I can understand where it sounds ridiculous to expect this sort of thing... But Disney does not have lockers for hardly any of their attractions when it comes to loose items, and they make the design seem like you can't lose the band on their attractions.
There is some personal responsibility for people, and I would say a magic band can certainly be secured if it is properly put on. I lost a Garmin fitness band in a hotel pool in Vegas, I didn't expect them to replace it.
That said if the band was recently purchased ans you can prove that they should replace it in some way.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Well duh. They aren’t giving them away now that they sell them.
My comment was a joke bc it seemed like every time i had an issue down there their 1st response was Free FP. Heck one year we literally had 3 extra full ME FP per day my entire trip to use anywhere thats hoe much of a disaster it was to start our stay… but in theory they could simply add in 1 ME like they do when a ride goes down and stick to that logic and like you said bc people are now paying that “freebie” probably holds more value as i think about it lol.

tnemgif

Just got back. This was my family’s first trip in 3 years. We were going almost every year for decades. I didn’t want to believe everyone on here as to how bad things have become, but it’s all very true. Broken everything, terrible customer service, overcrowded parks, dirty hotels and rooms. And outrageous pricing.

All of us in my family agreed that we just would rather stay home. And it’s not even about saving money. We would just rather stay home, period.

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
Just got back. This was my family’s first trip in 3 years. We were going almost every year for decades. I didn’t want to believe everyone on here as to how bad things have become, but it’s all very true. Broken everything, terrible customer service, overcrowded parks, dirty hotels and rooms. And outrageous pricing.

All of us in my family agreed that we just would rather stay home. And it’s not even about saving money. We would just rather stay home, period.
Makes me so excited to leave Friday lol& my daughter already doesnt wanna go like she use to. Gonna make best of it either way and definitely find a way out of the bubble.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster

I'm sorry you had a similar outcome. On the bright side, we can start enjoying the rest of what the world has to offer!

tnemgif

Makes me so excited to leave Friday lol& my daughter already doesnt wanna go like she use to. Gonna make best of it either way and definitely find a way out of the bubble.
Don’t get me wrong, we had fun a lot of the time. And those are the times we’ll try to remember. There were just a lot of really, really disappointing situations, which I would have been appalled at just 3 years ago.

My best suggestion is to utilize (rely on) Genie+ and don’t expect to get anywhere quickly. I hope you have fun and please don’t let me bum you out! 😀

Jrb1979

That’s exactly how I feel. I took a very nice trip to Hawaii recently for less than the cost of this trip. And enjoyed it infinitely more.
Just a question cause I have always wondered this. Why do so many not choose another park for a vacation if Disney becomes not worth it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom