News Another Fight at Magic Kingdom

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
I'm probably not going to say or do anything other than a passive-aggressive quip about how their parents must be so proud of them.

But one day, someone with less self-control and a lot more seething rage will likely snap and react violently to what they will perceive as the "line jump that broke the camel's back." Or, as we saw here, they'll gather the clan at the exit and exact a measure of revenge upon the heads of the line jumpers...
Oh trust me. Its exactly what i basically told my daughter and used it as a life lesson to her when she was asking and basically noticed same thing. So made it into a semi education on what not to do… so on and so forth

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
I would track down a CM and demand they enforce the rules. I play by the rules I expect others do the same if not why wait in line just walk to the front and cut in.
Altho i agree and its just sad thats basically how they were probably raised or a lack there of raising them but im on vacation and honestly dont need the headache nor waste my time. Granted thats probably not the best but as i said. To me not worth dealing w it.

Patcheslee

How often do people think someone really is leaving to go to the bathroom and back during the durraction of their wait?

HHN has had a simple procedure to reduce the chaos in this a long time ago, while not perfect, once the line hits over a certain time they will hand out raffle style tickets to give to each guest entering to give an idea of the order of the people.

Even when Space Mountain or Peter Pan is two hours, it is not happening that much people. The time wasted you know what and moaning about the you know what someone did is more than costing you anything, because it did not cost you anything, you just did not rudley gain anything.
For me: I've got about 60 maybe 90 minutes if I want to eat or drink that day. I realize that's not an average person, but nature isn't know for schedules.

Californian Elitist

Personally the issue is to me and im sure we have all seen it at times and more than once. I dont care if someone has to leave the leave line for any reason and come back but it the blatantly obvious people who werent in line bc they were riding something else then come meet up with their party and start bragging or talking about what they just rode.
No, I’m not talking about parties that didn’t all come to the queue at the same time, aka, the “I’ll meet you in line” guests. I actually don’t condone that and find it annoying. I’m only referring to instances where someone from a party that entered a queue at the same time that for whatever reason has to leave and come back.

Last edited:

John park hopper

No, I’m not talking about parties that didn’t all come to the queue at the same time, aka, the “I’ll meet you in line guests.” I actually don’t condone that and find it annoying. I’m only referring to instances where someone from a party that entered a queue at the same time that for whatever reason has to leave and come back.
When lines are 2hours long and nature calls there is no reason the CM can't issue a return in line pass, those people in front of you and behind you will see its a valid reason to get out of line and return got no problem with that

Californian Elitist

When lines are 2hours long and nature calls there is no reason the CM can't issue a return in line pass, those people in front of you and behind you will see its a valid reason to get out of line and return got no problem with that
Some people do have a problem with it, some folks right here in this thread. I agree that it’s no problem. There are also sudden urges that seemingly come from nowhere. Hate it when that happens.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

I watched this TikTok from a guy in the UK that was flabbergasted American school kids needed to ask for a hall pass in school to use the restroom. Said that over there they are just trusted to get up, use the restroom, and return to class, like adults.

And now here we are proposing a hall pass for an amusement park so we don’t have violent jerks ambushing guests and beating them up for needing to step out of line real quick 😂😂

John park hopper

I watched this TikTok from a guy in the UK that was flabbergasted American school kids needed to ask for a hall pass in school to use the restroom. Said that over there they are just trusted to get up, use the restroom, and return to class, like adults.

And now here we are proposing a hall pass for an amusement park so we don’t have violent jerks ambushing guests and beating them up for needing to step out of line real quick 😂😂
So what is your solution

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
So what is your solution

let it go GIF

Patcheslee

Many schools also limit how many hall passes can by used a grading period without being disciplined.
Amusement parks, yeah it seems to be a risk sometimes. TBH I'm not sure a similar pass for to get back in place wouldn’t be a problem unless an established spot for reentry and CM controlled.
At the same time, they know when rides and queues are build that the theoretical throughput is, why they don't take human needs into account is a bit bizarre at times.

flynnibus

Premium Member
People keep talking about the legit reasons… and ignore the large swathes of the population that will happily abuse the privileges snd conveniences.

Most people have no issue with simplt empathy- the problem is those who turn and abuse that open door. From the ones who take a mile… to those who simply will keep pushing to get as much as they can because they are selfish.

The abusers ruin it for all

Lilofan

Just put portojohns every few feet up the queues. Problem solved.
In regards to Port o Potties they are located in various areas throughout the Run Disney race route in Jan and Feb at WDW however a number of runners opt to run and stand/ sit behind a tree or bushes. It is a sight to see.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
People keep talking about the legit reasons… and ignore the large swathes of the population that will happily abuse the privileges snd conveniences.

Most people have no issue with simplt empathy- the problem is those who turn and abuse that open door. From the ones who take a mile… to those who simply will keep pushing to get as much as they can because they are selfish.

The abusers ruin it for all

The person who was violently ambushed in this instance left a valuable in a very vulnerable location and went to quickly retrieve it before it was stolen or lost.

This was not an abuser and yet there is a severe lack of empathy on this thread.

flynnibus

Premium Member
In regards to Port o Potties they are located in various areas throughout the Run Disney race route in Jan and Feb at WDW however a number of runners opt to run and stand/ sit behind a tree or bushes. It is a sight to see.
Master of the completely unrelated

Last edited:

flynnibus

Premium Member
The person who was violently ambushed in this instance left a valuable in a very vulnerable location and went to quickly retrieve it before it was stolen or lost.

This was not an abuser and yet there is a severe lack of empathy on this thread.
There is s severe lack of reading comprehension if you thought i was referring to that incident in particular

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom