Rumor Another DHS Closure?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Looking at park hours for October, I noticed that there is no Star Wars Fireworks listed at DHS. Maybe that is it??....

It really doesn't mean anything. WDW is notorious for not putting night shows on the schedule even just a month ahead of time. Probably because they haven't decided on what time to start 'em. This happens a lot.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
For the record I would be totally fine, elated even, with a retheme to RnRc. The current ride doesn’t fit well with the themeing of the street, especially next to the tower ... and IMO Aerosmith is top 5 most overrated rock bands in history.

Leave my aging rock band coaster alone. It works perfectly fine in its own little area.

Castle Cake Apologist

Kman101

Apparently at least 150 million people would disagree with you.

But there again I hated Nirvana.

The G-Force backstory is quite clever.

It's clever but it's ultimately just a coaster through plywood signs. More or less. I don't know why anytime a retheme is brought up people defend it. It's really not that great. The pre-show and queue is the best part. Granted, the park has other problems that need attention first, but Aerosmith as a theme can't last forever. I don't know why it's revered (not saying this about you Martin, lol, just using your post as a jumping off point for my rant on the coaster).

But of course, not caring for it doesn't make it a priority for a re-theme. I just don't know why it can't be touched.

Willfire

I’ve heard a rumor about something major possibly closing at DHS soon. I’m not at liberty to say what, but I just wanted to know if any insiders have heard anything similar. This is gonna be rough if it’s true...
Please stop. Stop with the “I know stuff and you don’t” if you’re “not at liberty” then don’t post at all Until authorized by your WDW officials, unless you’re making this up because your “thrill seeking” is watching the chaos unfold when you post stuff like that.

Kman101

Oh I agree. It’s not a must do each visit for us. We can skip it for several years. But the wider theming does have some merit.

Personally I can't remember last when I was on it, lol. It does have some merit. It's not a problem in the actual sense. Especially when said park has dated stage shows and a host of other problems they didn't do a great job addressing ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom