Rumor Another DHS Closure?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You have a one up on me - your name vaguely rings a bell but I don't recall any opinions of yours in particular memorable enough to return the snark with.

In any case, you should re-read my posting. It has nothing to do with IP - it has to do with the "how movies are made" studio parks. They are passe. People don't want to see demonstrations or emulations of how they were made, they want to be IN them.

Not even worthy of a response, as you clearly didn't understand what was being talked about in the first place.

Oh...that darn overactive memory again...I’ll stop taking notes 🤓

WDWTank

What -- they're channeling Jackson Pollock?
I became very depressed and wanted to harness my negative energy into something productive, and I painted this.
But it goes to show that some people have emotional attachments to things that the ordinary person does not. In my case, it was Tower of Terror.
F5BB2D64-D321-4DE9-B3FE-E21D003E3CB4.jpeg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I honestly hope Indy gets a proper ride, but in DHS instead of AK. The stunt show is behind the scenes but I wish they'd change out BATB show first with something newer......

Well they’re not gonna replicate a 23 year old ride they already cloned the track of...so that’s out.

And In order to move the needle now...they would need a very strong franchise reboot and I don’t think that’s very likely...

We shall see.

dX927

Disney is purchasing MGM, changing the name of the park to Disney's MGM Studios and the Rock N Rollercoaster will be changed to the Rocky Rollercoaster. "Yo Adrian, we're late for my fight, get in the limo, quick!" Then depending on what limo you get in you get either "Gonna Fly Now," "Eye of the Tiger," "No Easy Way Out," "Burning Heart," "Living in America," "Heart's on Fire," or the Best of Frank Stallone.

Bairstow

My armchair imagineering suggestion to replace the Indy show:
A Forbidden Eye clone with updated effects, no stupid-looking giant snake, and an extended track path that has indy fend off a rival Nazi expedition. Maybe have their tank or kübelwagen race alongside the riders' vehicle for a short section and "explode" around the corner.
The massive outdoor show building would also be home to a track-based ropes course similar to Camp Discovery in Shanghai Disneyland.
Imagine working your way through one of these while the Williams Soundtracks play in appropriate places. As a Photopass incentive, cameras along the pathway would be triggered by guests' magicband, and the collected footage of key "exciting" moments in the attraction would be edited together into a little video you could download and share.
latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom