Rumor Another DHS Closure?

PaulZ

I’ve been waiting almost 30 years to go to or hear this was no longer a half parks worth of attractions masquerading as full theme park. Taking out something else seems like their way of doing things for DHS. I am really not looking forward to going with our annual passes again. I assume we’ll go and be done in half a day then go somewhere else like every other trip.

HauntedMansionFLA

I’ve been waiting almost 30 years to go to or hear this was no longer a half parks worth of attractions masquerading as full theme park. Taking out something else seems like their way of doing things for DHS. I am really not looking forward to going with our annual passes again. I assume we’ll go and be done in half a day then go somewhere else like every other trip.
If your going for just the rides, rope drop at 9 - hit TTM, ST, RnRc and ToT then walk on over to EPCOT. You should be done with DHS at 10:30.

Goofyernmost

Both of these are good contenders, but sounds dangerous is just sound. In both narnia and super star you can see and hear things.
But if we were going on dark rides alone, journey into your imagination is worse than super star limo.
Yes, Sounds Dangerous was mostly just sound, but, since it was to illustrate the importance of sound affects, it was quite appropriate, albeit completely missed by most visitors.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Don't believe the hype that "something is being removed." The reality is that "something is being replaced."

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So what do you think is leaving DHS? I say Indy or Fantasmic (since the OP said it would hurt). DHS already has fireworks, so who knows?

Probably nothing...remember this looked like nonsense from the start.

They can’t take anything offline now and they are unlikely to spend a dime in mgm for quite some time after next year.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Indy's Stunt Show has to be doomed eventually. It's related to "making movies," and all of that stuff is being shown the door.

Yep...

Not only that, they can’t seem to make a compelling Star Wars...and thats easy. What in the hell can they do with Indiana Jones? Which required a bit of intelligence/historical perspective?

It almost seems like a dead end property in the current environment.

Who knew the 80’s would be “too deep”?

GlacierGlacier

Indy's Stunt Show has to be doomed eventually. It's related to "making movies," and all of that stuff is being shown the door.
It's the only attraction left with the "Making Movies" theme. It feels like it belongs over at Universal Orlando, though even they are jumping the production ship with only maybe Fear Factor Live at all tangentially related.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom