Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

BigTxEars

Bride of Frankenstein, The Godfather Part 2, Empire Strikes Back, Aliens, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Toy Story II, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Spider-Man II, X2, Evil Dead 2, The Dark Knight, Superman II, etc.

Oh man do I need to start listing the #2s that sucked? :)

Maybe I used too broad a brush, I was referring to Disney animated movies sequels... :) The direct to video kind.

Matt_Black

Oh man do I need to start listing the #2s that sucked? :)

Maybe I used too broad a brush, I was referring to Disney animated movies sequels... :) The direct to video kind.

Well, considering Lasseter's apparent position on those, I think if there was going to be a sequel, it would be a theatrical release. And while Disney hasn't done many of those, the ones that have been done are generally good. (Rescuers Down Under is far superior to the original, in my opinion.)

BigTxEars

Well, considering Lasseter's apparent position on those, I think if there was going to be a sequel, it would be a theatrical release. And while Disney hasn't done many of those, the ones that have been done are generally good. (Rescuers Down Under is far superior to the original, in my opinion.)

Let's hope so :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Man those three people must be really slow getting their picture taken :)

Like Soar'n and Toy, the queue is indoors. :) One massive long queue. That is what makes it OK to spend $99 to get into the parks and spend over half of your day enjoying, a queue.

Nothing to me <----- is worth this for 300 minutes
images

photo wdw easy

Last edited:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

In case you missed it, the sequel is off the table for the time being.

http://screencrush.com/frozen-2-disney/

PhotoDave219

There's a wait time....

You're old enough to remember the space Mountain mini marathon. The Danny age before fast pass? That when guests would literally running from rope drop to space Mountain to be one of the first to ride it? I wish I was in the shape I was in back in 1998… But that's entirely different…

Point being? If you don't have a fast pass for Anna and Elsa? You're essentially running from Rope drop… Although it will be pointless... You'll be competing with people who are finishing up breakfast at Cinderella's Royal table. And if I would child who's eating it CRT? And it's before park up in? Damn right your is getting in line for Anna and Elsa…

People will essentially be making a beeline directly for the princess meet and greet as soon as the park opens… Or the minute extra magic hour opens.

this meet and greet has become ahabs white whale for many parents…

EricJ

And why are we asking for a sequel anyway?--Because it "has" to happen because it made X amount of money?
When I was growing up, junior, we didn't WANT Disney to make sequels, because they couldn't continue a happily-ever-after story. You want "The Wrath of Hans", go stand over there in the corner, next to Tip & Dash, Marina, Morgana and Sarousch.

EricJ

Maybe not in the next 4 years but I bet Frozen shall indeed be the first Fairy tail film to get a theatrical sequel

Yeah, I try not to remember "Return to Neverland" or "Jungle Book 2" either.
(And that's assuming "Sequel" = "Feature", and not that five-minute Tangled short.)

Kman101

I actually with Eric about the sequels. It defeats the purpose of "happily ever after". Yeah, fans want to see their favorites, doesn't make most of the sequels very good. But from a financial standpoint alone, they'd be dumb not to attempt a Frozen 2 in theaters in a few years. I think they want to focus on a broadway show for it first. The problem seems to be Disney usually misses the boat and they wait too long. For rides, for sequels .... although Monster's University was a fairly smart way to do a 'sequel'. Some movies are a bit different in that they can 'go back again' though. Again, doesn't mean they should. All of those sequels direct to video were clear money grabs, hoping to ride the nostalgia train of the originals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom