Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

cw1982

Now that Snow has been evicted from her home and is out in the streets, she's been forced to seek other employment opportunities within the company. It looks like she's been transferred to PAC...

It totally looks like something is coming out of her mouth in that pic! I'm sure it's part of the rail of those stairs or the castle, but from my phone it looks almost like a tentacle! :)

My husband heard a cm tell someone this week that the Snow White at Epcot is the only one for meet and greets in all of WDW now.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
It totally looks like something is coming out of her mouth in that pic! I'm sure it's part of the rail of those stairs or the castle, but from my phone it looks almost like a tentacle! :)

My husband heard a cm tell someone this week that the Snow White at Epcot is the only one for meet and greets in all of WDW now.

No she's still meeting in Town Square, in the spot next to Guest Relations. She's displaced Mary Poppins,who's been meeting in front of the Confectionary of late.

cw1982

No she's still meeting in Town Square, in the spot next to Guest Relations. She's displaced Mary Poppins,who's been meeting in front of the Confectionary of late.

I knew that didn't sound right. The line to meet her was fairly long, so I think the cm was trying to come up with a reasonable explanation for the wait time lol. Or he may have just been mistaken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom