Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

PrincessNelly_NJ

This is where (and I know I'm in for a flaming for this) I do not get why grown ups wait to meet grown ups in costume. Take out the grown ups without kids and the line will halve. Grown ups without kids in that line have no right to moan about cranky kids in that line, there cranky because they are waiting for grown ups to do little in jokes with grown ups in costume. Our cinema has stopped letting adults into kids films unless they are accompanied by a child, maybe WDW should do the same while lines are crazy?
They would never be able to do that. I'm certain you would see a discrimination lawsuit filed against Disney immediately. Secondly, a guest is a guest... No matter what age. All guest should be entitled to the same opportunities as long as there are no safety concerns. Plenty of adults that can't have or don't want children enjoy meeting characters. Just part of the experience. My friend made us camp out for an hour to meet Jasmine & Aladdin last year; she is 23, and it made her entire week. But as a 20 something, I can promise you, you would never find me in line for any character where the line is more than 15 - 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Matt_Black

I could care if Granny Clampett was inline ahead of me for a M&G, she paid her money just like I did. Now I would prefer to be behind Elly May in line but you get the point........ :)

And a movie theater blocking adults....yeah that would be the last time I saw any movie there.

It's amazing to me how some people are totally okay with infringing on liberties and privileges in the name of "protecting the children".

BigTxEars

It's amazing to me how some people are totally okay with infringing on liberties and privileges in the name of "protecting the children".

2m4wox4.jpg

Somethings can not be said better than they were 200 years ago.

IWantMyMagicBand

They would never be able to do that. I'm certain you would see a discrimination lawsuit filed against Disney immediately. Secondly, a guest is a guest... No matter what age. All guest should be entitled to the same opportunities as long as there are no safety concerns. Plenty of adults that can't have or don't want children enjoy meeting characters. Just part of the experience, my friend made us camp out for an hour to meet Jasmine & Aladdin last year and she is 23 and it made her entire week. But as a 20 something, I can promise you, you would never find me in line for any character where the line is more than 15 - 20 minutes.
Yep, but we're in the UK, where we also ask for documented proof from a doctor for a Ride Access Pass at a theme park ;) I have seen people stopped at said cinema, which is a national chain, and they get their ticket refunded, they were ok with it once the rules were explained (which was when weekend matinees need a child to accompany an adult).

IWantMyMagicBand

Last Monday, in Boston, we celebrated the day of Concord & Lexington. Which won us the free liberty we enjoy today, to go see Monsters University, and stand in line to meet Sulley at DCA. :D
I observe, yet remain silent - Elizabeth I. Some 400 years ago. Was the USA even born then ;)

RSoxNo1

Oh heck no.

I wouldn't even wait that long to meet Kristen Bell or Adele Dazeem.
You won the thread.

So Disney, again I ask why you are not putting Anna and Elsa in character dining locales? A quick check for restaurants available tomorrow across property for a family of 4
Breakfast: 16 restaurants with available reservations
Lunch: 43 restaurants with available reservations
Dinner: 65 restaurants with available reservations

asianway

You won the thread.

So Disney, again I ask why you are not putting Anna and Elsa in character dining locales? A quick check for restaurants available tomorrow across property for a family of 4
Breakfast: 16 restaurants with available reservations
Lunch: 43 restaurants with available reservations
Dinner: 65 restaurants with available reservations
Character dining is beyond stagnant needs a major shakeup

RSoxNo1

If they added Frozen characters to Akershus, that place would be booked six months out for all 3 meals.
Akershus is already a tough reservation. How about 1900 Park Fair or Hollywood and Vine? They're also rebuilding Kouzzina to open at the end of the year, they could put them in there.

aladdin2007

Akershus is already a tough reservation. How about 1900 Park Fair or Hollywood and Vine? They're also rebuilding Kouzzina to open at the end of the year, they could put them in there.

Except they dont fit the theme of those locations, hollywood and vine they could maybe get away with....but then the characters in akershus now dont belong in Norway themselves so I guess it doesn't matter.

HRHPrincessAriel

I wouldn't say crazy tough. I just looked when we are going and there are multiple times/days available.

EricJ

Sure, if you can figure out what two Nordic characters are doing in Victorian times or 30's Hollywood. Or why characters would be appearing at a gourmet-chef spot.
Look, if we tell you that they only have six or seven actual character dining locales out of the "65", will you drop it? And if you did, as aladdin says, it would wipe out "Available reservations".

I don't think we want to take a public venue that handles a couple thousand people a day, and move to a venue that handles a couple hundred people a day. I don't see that as solving any kind of situation.
You're asking Disney to solve a problem that YOU'RE creating; I think I see some alternate delegation here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom