Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

psukardi

I am thinking Aurora could top it in a couple months. Maybe they should just build a 5th gate with only m&gs. Being sarcastic of course. But they only seem to become more and more popular.

You laugh but I could see that day coming. Why not? Heck, if you have people willing to wait 3 hours to get a picture with some mediocre cosplay person you can probably find a way to have a 5th gate with just meet & greets. Make the whole thing one giant Role Playing zone. All the guys are princes and the gals are princesses. Then just make a modern main-street and make it Once Upon A Time and let people sit down at Granny's craptastic cafe and pay $8 for a Starbucks hot cocoa

EricJ

I'm sure there are a lot of people who want to make this Disney's fault somehow for this, but, get right down to it, what's in a line?....YOU people!
Get over it, already! They'll still be around later! The movie just wasn't all that danged good! Go look at some other princesses! What, did you just toss Snow White and Rapunzel over in the trashcan already, overnight? You only like it for the song, anyway! :p

(Seriously, can't blame Disney for underestimating this one, as the script was all over the map in production, they didn't think it was going to carry Tangled's musical banner, and...who knew the movie would suddenly become an Outspoken Symbol of Personal Support and Change to three or four different social groups? :rolleyes:
It sure came as a surprise to those of us who thought the movie was a royal mess, and more stage-claustrophobic than Hunchback.)

jt04

I'm sure there are a lot of people who want to make this Disney's fault somehow for this, but, get right down to it, what's in a line?....YOU people!
Get over it, already! They'll still be around later! The movie just wasn't all that danged good! Go look at some other princesses! What, did you just toss Snow White and Rapunzel over in the trashcan already, overnight? You only like it for the song, anyway! :p

(Seriously, can't blame Disney for underestimating this one, as the script was all over the map in production, they didn't think it was going to carry Tangled's musical banner, and...who knew the movie would suddenly become an Outspoken Symbol of Personal Support and Change to three or four different social groups? :rolleyes:
It sure came as a surprise to those of us who thought the movie was a royal mess, and more stage-claustrophobic than Hunchback.)

The U2 song was better.

EricJ

The U2 song was better.

No way--The Despicable 2 song. The song you didn't mind being all over the darn radio.

(And let's be honest, isn't a song about being Happy better than a song about over-rationalizing your own right to self-pitying isolation?) ;)

Matt_Black

I am thinking Aurora could top it in a couple months.

Doubtful, unless they come out with a variant outfit Aurora that only meets in one particular spot. Remember, Aurora meets at two locations, not to mention the opportunities to see her at character dining spots. Part of why the lines are so long for Anna & Elsa is that you can only meet them in that one particular place, and then only for a limited time.

EricJ

Wait, you don't like Frozen Eric? Maybe if you made another 39 posts on the subject I'll understand your views better.

Hey, I'm the Voice in the Wilderness, don't mess with my locusts and honey. ;)

He and Magenta Panther should start a club. Hey, EricJ, do you hate the Muppets, too?

Depends, do you mean the real ones, or the movie?
(Or the sequel, where we'd all finally gotten over it, and everyone suddenly realized, "Wait, why isn't it as good as the earlier one?)

BigTxEars

Hey, I'm the Voice in the Wilderness, don't mess with my locusts and honey. ;)

Depends, do you mean the real ones, or the movie?
(Or the sequel, where we'd all finally gotten over it, and everyone suddenly realized, "Wait, why isn't it as good as the earlier one?)

As long as you don't talk smack about Beaker.........

2r29lrl.jpg

tl77

I am thinking Aurora could top it in a couple months. Maybe they should just build a 5th gate with only m&gs. Being sarcastic of course. But they only seem to become more and more popular.

Well the first version of New Fantasyland was pretty much nothing but M&Gs cause that's what the people seem to want, but some executive's 12 year old son wanted a roller coaster instead
Imagineering-Disney-Blog_-fantasyland-model_LG.jpg

jt04

Well the first version of New Fantasyland was pretty much nothing but M&Gs cause that's what the people seem to want, but some executive's 12 year old son wanted a roller coaster instead
Imagineering-Disney-Blog_-fantasyland-model_LG.jpg

I was the biggest critic of the changes but the new mountain has exceeded expectations. Might be the best theming ever at the MK. IMO.

And there is still plenty of room for the items they cut. They should probably get busy making it happen.

tl77

I was the biggest critic of the changes but the new mountain has exceeded expectations. Might be the best theming ever at the MK. IMO.

And there is still plenty of room for the items they cut. They should probably get busy making it happen.

While it looks lovely, I think the genius of cramming a tiny roller coaster into the most congested area of the busiest theme park in the world still remains to be seen... and now directly across from said roller coaster people are waiting in 2 and a half hour lines to meet princesses because they've all been crammed together in the same location. Meanwhile Tinker Bell will soon be on Main Street with Mickey, while Mickey's pals are dressed like circus freaks in the spot where Tinker Bell would have been... but the tiny roller coaster is very pretty, not the most strategic location perhaps, but very pretty

So what youre saying is that a Twelve-year-old is more in touch with what guests want than upper management?

Seems accurate.

uhh? No, that's not at all what I'm saying, I'm saying 12 year old boys don't make such good urban planners, because of all the places on their 40 square mile property to put a roller coaster I think they picked the absolute worst one

PhotoDave219

While it looks lovely, I think the genius of cramming a tiny roller coaster into the most congested area of the busiest theme park in the world still remains to be seen... and now directly across from said roller coaster people are waiting in 2 and a half hour lines to meet princesses because they've all been crammed together in the same location. Meanwhile Tinker Bell will soon be on Main Street with Mickey, while Mickey's pals are dressed like circus freaks in the spot where Tinker Bell would have been... but the tiny roller coaster is very pretty, not the most strategic location perhaps, but very pretty

uhh? No, that's not at all what I'm saying, I'm saying 12 year old boys don't make such good urban planners, because of all the places on their 40 square mile property to put a roller coaster I think they picked the absolute worst one

I'm sure the empty lake was a better choice.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom