An Official September 2008 thread

Mickey&Minnie

Like everyone else we are waiting on the phone waiting ever so patiently.

Just wanted to know who else is going in September and taking part in the free dining offer.

sueroo

We leave on Friday...5th-13 ASM three families all eating for free. I am a little worried:eek: about flying out of Charlotte and into Orlando Friday night...I am glued to the weather channel...and these discussion forums!!

Upvote 0

UberPlannerMom

Today makes 18 days to go! And I finally got my hubby some cute Disney shirts yesterday. the Disney outlet had them for only $5. I am so stoked. I have had my son packed for a month already!

Upvote 0

sublimesting

:ROFLOL:this made me laugh....I am also a crazy planner and did exactly the same thing at the 180 day mark and a day to day plan. We will be there on the 18th September to 1st october. 21 Days to go!!!

My wife is always like: doesn't that take the fun and spontanaity out of it? maybe the spontanaity but not the fun plus it maximizes my visits to all of the parks. I am so good at it that it takes us 5 days to do everything at all 4 parks.

Upvote 0

KnK

Arriving at WL tomorrow leaving Sept 14. Hoping the rain from Hanna is going to be managable....

See ya there! We leave Saturday for the Lodge! We get to have 10 great nights!

Look for us at the pool in the afternoon! We are the 40+ers riding the slide over and over again like a couple of 10 year olds!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom