American Idol!

Computer Magic

imagineer boy said:
Holy crap... That was more shocking than Constantine leaving! I was sure that he was going to be the one to win.

Did anyone see the faces of Chris and Katherine when Ryan said it? Katherine looked disgusted, Chris looked flat out shocked, Paula burst into tears, and even Simon looked surprised. Very shocking indeed.
Kat is more concerned about herself....She has that ed look everytime she been in the bottom 2.

Biggest shocker since season 1 when Tamary Gray was voted off early.

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
Kat is more concerned about herself....She has that ed look everytime she been in the bottom 2.

Biggest shocker since season 1 when that one lady was voted off early.
Ha! Love ya Sherm :kiss: :wave:

lawyergirl77

Lil'mermaid said:
I like both Taylor and Elliott, but not as much as I liked Chris. I just really really dont want Katherine to win.
I don't think she should win, but what happened tonight will hurt her in the long run... She's now the third place "villain" and although she su-diddly-ucked last night, she doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Jasmine Trias or Nikki McKibbin.

DDuckFan130

lawyergirl77 said:
I don't think she should win, but what happened tonight will hurt her in the long run... She's now the third place "villain" and although she su-diddly-ucked last night, she doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Jasmine Trias or Nikki McKibbin.
Oooh I thought of Jasmine too. That so totally rocks! :lol:

nicholas

I know someone who lives on the street where they filmed their Ford commercial this week. She and her neighbor took their children (one of whom was a special needs child) out to the set during a break in filming to meet the idols. Taylor, Elliot and Katherine spent a lot of time hugging and talking to the children and playing with them. Meanwhile, Chris talked on his cell phone and had no contact with them. Nice guy.

Was never a fan of his, but it's not like this matters to his career. As soon as the tour is over and his contract with Idol is over, someone will immediately sign him and crank out an album, and he'll get his record deal.

Computer Magic

Chris will be the first 4th place Idol with a number one record....Most 2nd place don't even have a record deal......Side show Bob from Season 1 is a prime example :lookaroun

DisneyJill

Wow. My mom just e-mailed me and said, "Okay, I've hit an all time low. I am crying over American Idol!" :lol: Katharine looked like she was going to throw up when she found out she was in the bottom 2. She knew it should have been her. And I thought the way Ryan broke the news was a little ____*tty. "Chris...many people thought you are going to be the next American Idol. You're going home." Um. Nice. Whatever. I still love Taylor. Hopefully people like who me who voted for both will now dedicate the 'Chris' votes to Taylor.

:(

Computer Magic

nicholas said:
Was never a fan of his, but it's not like this matters to his career. As soon as the tour is over and his contract with Idol is over, someone will immediately sign him and crank out an album, and he'll get his record deal.
Remember Kelly career didn't take off until she fired the Idol producers....Not sure how she broke away from the devil but she did

Computer Magic

DisneyJill said:
Wow. My mom just e-mailed me and said, "Okay, I've hit an all time low. I am crying over American Idol!" :lol: Katharine looked like she was going to throw up when she found out she was in the bottom 2. She knew it should have been her. And I thought the way Ryan broke the news was a little ____*tty. "Chris...many people thought you are going to be the next American Idol. You're going home." Um. Nice. Whatever. I still love Taylor. Hopefully people like who me who voted for both will now dedicate the 'Chris' votes to Taylor.

:(
Did I mentioned Ryan should be replaced by Dunkleman....

Ryan thinks he should be a judge.....

DisneyJill

nicholas said:

I said the exact same thing during the commercial break before he got booted.

MouseMadness

nicholas said:
I know someone who lives on the street where they filmed their Ford commercial this week. She and her neighbor took their children (one of whom was a special needs child) out to the set during a break in filming to meet the idols. Taylor, Elliot and Katherine spent a lot of time hugging and talking to the children and playing with them. Meanwhile, Chris talked on his cell phone and had no contact with them. Nice guy.

As far as I know, he's the only one with a family of his own. He may have been on with them. (Or not... just saying) :wave:

At any rate... I have no desire to watch anymore :snore: :lol:

lemme know how it turns out, guys :lol: :hammer:

dxwwf3

No surprises tonight. I just think he was too bland and boring last night. But he's probably the best act in the competition. And he just might have the best career.

Good luck Chris!

Go Elliott and Katharine!

disneygirl03

dxwwf3 said:
Good luck Chris!

Go Elliott and Katharine!

I second that!!

I have already decided that if Taylor's in the final 2 (which clearly he will) I am going to be power voting for whoever else is in it. I just cannot stand Taylor and do not know why people think he's so good. Ugh.

MAF

Although Kat the tranny deserved the boot, I'm not too sad too see the bald cue ball go home. I mean he obviously had a huge ego and had the attitude that he was better than this competition and didn't belong there because he was "rock." Give me a break all he did was steal other seasoned rock singers singing styles and tried to act like it was his style all along. Remember how he stole Live's version of that one song? Good riddence and GO ELLIOTT!!!

DDuckFan130

Chris was the best. He has raw talent, and I didn't detect so much an attitude but more maturity on his part. Katherine always seemed to have an attitude and a big ego. Not like Kevin Covais :rolleyes: but still. Elliot has shown the most growth and I like him, but he still has no personality.

And Taylor is an all around good performer. As Simon pointed out also, we can't forget he is also a good singer. He needs to be the next American Idol, or it will just be another ho-hum season :snore:

Also, this is a karaoke show. Not the first time people steal singing styles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom