American Idol!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
dang it! Chris is doing good! (I really do like Chris...I just don't listen to that type of music)

Edit: Wow...the judges didn't like it...but I agree that he kind of went out during the middle of it...I typed the first part mid song.

DDuckFan130

Katherine...:rolleyes:

Wow...if Simon preferred that to the first song, I don't wanna see the first one :lol:

She sang it well, considering she screamed some of it a la Chris.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
dang it! Chris is doing good! (I really do like Chris...I just don't listen to that type of music)

Edit: Wow...the judges didn't like it...but I agree that he kind of went out during the middle of it...I typed the first part mid song.

I think Chris did do a good job, Nibbs!
And I too am not a big fan of that type of music.
His voice was a bit strained but it was a big song.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Taylor was great! He sang that song wonderfully. And Simon was right, you really got to see that voice that he's actually got.

My bottom 2: (And it pains me to say it b/c I like everybody in the top 5)
1. Paris
2. Elliott (although after hearing it back...possibly Katherine)

bhg469

My question is what current group covered the beatles song that allowed taylor to use it tonight? I am not up on current music because frankly its all terrible i gues i didnt notice anyone doing a cover of that recently.

Lil'mermaid

bhg469 said:
My question is what current group covered the beatles song that allowed taylor to use it tonight? I am not up on current music because frankly its all terrible i gues i didnt notice anyone doing a cover of that recently.

I think its Joe Cocker, but I could be wrong.

dxwwf3

Very weird night. Possibly the worst of the season. I thought everyone had one performance that was at least decent and one that was at best bad.

Elliott -
1st - He did ok with the song, but I'm not a fan of the song at all. Not a good choice.

2nd - That was better. Again I didn't think it was a good song, but he did the best he could with it (You'll hear me say that again)

Chris-
1st - Excellent song choice. Everytime I hear that song I think of Billy Madison. Good job.

2nd - Terrible. Not the performance, but the song. The performance was decent, but that was a terrible song. Never heard of it either. He really blew it by not picking the current Staind hit.

Paris-
1st - Worst performance of the show. Didn't fit her at all. If you're going to try and do Prince, you've got to really bring it. She didn't.

2nd - Not a bad job. Again I hate the song, but she did fine with it.

Katherine-
1st - Good song choice, but not her best performance. Not bad, but not great.

2nd - TERRIBLE FREAKING SONG. Really good performance, but what was that? Music is terrible nowadays.

Taylor-
1st - That's the Taylor that I can enjoy. Very nice job, IMO.

2nd - Ehhhhhh. Didn't do it for me. Didn't like the song that much, but I thought he didn't do much with it either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very weird night. After hearing some of the best performances in the show's history (IMO) over the past few weeks, this was a real letdown.

Gotta be Paris' time to go

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom