American Idol!

DDuckFan130

BRER STITCH said:
I suspect that ever since I got an I-Pod, I could not name a single current Top Ten song! :eek:

I'm not so sure it is because of the poor quality of the music, (though in many cases it is!) but rather the state of current radio programming that forces me to turn the radio off in favor of CDs or the I-Pod!

As a musician, I am ashamed to say I only know 2 of the current Top Ten songs on the list! :lookaroun

Guess that makes it easier on me to judge the contestant's quality this week, as chances are I will have nothing to compare it to! :lol:
It's not just you...the music just sucks nowadays :lol: I know most of the songs, but I don't like them. I only like Hips don't lie and Temperature because they're catchy songs :lol:

Lil'mermaid

**DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHOSE SINGING WHAT!!** (High light if you wanna know)

This song list was released on Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning:
Paris Bennett -- "Kiss" by Prince (Tom Jones in 1988) and "Be Without You" by Mary J. Blige.
Katharine McPhee -- "Against All Odds" by Phil Collins and "Black Horse and Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall
Taylor Hicks -- "Play that Funky Music" by Wild Cherry and "Something" by the Beatles, but Joe Cocker version
Elliot Yamin -- "On Broadway" by George Benson and "Home" by Micheal Buble
Chris Daughtry -- "Renegade" by Styx and "I Dare You" by Shinedown

CaptainMichael

Elliott-"I don't think I'll ever be a hand model."

Elliott, you'll never be any kind of model.

Yay for Simon having the balls to criticize him this week!

Paris-eh, time to go my dear.

Chris-good, though the performance came off as strange...I don't know what it was about it that made it come across uneasy.

Katharine-lovely.

Taylor-absurd.

bhg469

nibblesandbits said:
I know I'm very much in the minority...but I love Taylor. He makes me smile every time I see him perform.

No way you're not alone, he is an entertainer pure and simple. Will he win? i doubt it because the people voting not because of his talent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom