American Idol!

imagineer boy

Wow, sammy the magic carpet guy seriously has scarred me for life. It was scary, and it was sad to see a Disney song butchered.

Man, that one girl at the end was a real jerk. What a potty mouth...

GenerationX

People will do the oddest things just to get on TV. A whole 'nother batch of awful singers making idiots of themselves this week.

On the other hand, I hope the woman with the three little kids who has lived in 47 different houses and pushed herself to get through school goes far. Not only does she sing well, but she deserves a break.

Safari Giraffe

GenerationX said:
On the other hand, I hope the woman with the three little kids who has lived in 47 different houses and pushed herself to get through school goes far. Not only does she sing well, but she deserves a break.

I second that. I also thought that girl named Paris was good.

imagineer boy

sillyspook13 said:
My psychic friends told me i would make it!:rolleyes:

Come to think of it, she has kinda become famouse with all of the attention her audition got. I guess her psychic friends were right after all.:lol:

hcswingfield

imagineer boy said:
Come to think of it, she has kinda become famouse with all of the attention her audition got. I guess her psychic friends were right after all.:lol:

Right! They didn't specify what she would become famous for!

Nemo14

Paris was definitely head and shoulders above all the others I've seen so far, but it always amazes me how much some of the finalists improve over the course of the competition.

hcswingfield

There was one hunky blond male country singer who had the voice, looks and personality to be a major country singer/heartthrob. Maybe he'll be this year's answer to Carrie Underwood?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom