American Idol!

CaptainMichael

nibblesandbits said:
Michael-
I love the Chuck Norris joke! Chuck Norris jokes are my favorite!
The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris ruins the endings of Harry Potter books for children who just bought one for the hell of it. When they start crying Chuck Norris calmly says, "I'll give you something to cry about," and roundhouse kicks them in the face
:lol:

imagineer boy

Wow, that was hilarious! There were some EXCELENT auditions. Especially that Frank Sinatra guy, and a few they showed at the beginning.

Now for the bad, whoa, where do I begin?! The ones who were bad were really BAD. I'm happy that Simon was really short with some of the idiots like that one guy dressed up as the statue of liberty. Then there was that one guy who sounded like a girl ( there was one like him last year! ). Scary! And WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT GUY DRESSED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL?!!?!??! Ugh! Child molester.

Still, that was an AWESOME episode. Very funny.

TheOneVader

STR8FAN2005 said:
The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris ruins the endings of Harry Potter books for children who just bought one for the hell of it. When they start crying Chuck Norris calmly says, "I'll give you something to cry about," and roundhouse kicks them in the face
:lol:

When God said, "Let there be light!" Chuck Norris said, "Say please!"
Chuck Norris doesn't have AIDS but he gives it to peopel anyways!

Anyways, back on topic. What the hell were they thinking sending that crazy hyper guy to Hollywood?

GenerationX

Once again, they attracted the crazies, some of which travelled many miles to let the world know they've lost all control of their mental faculties. Let's see, there was the Statue of Liberty Guy and the I Shot the Sheriff Guy, both of whom weren't from the Chicago area. Then, there was the girl who could not stop swearing (and it looked like her mother was right behind her!). Finally, there was the airhead with the suntan and the skanky looking mom. Just all sorts of awful.

As I do every year, I wondered aloud at some of these folks - have they ever heard themselves sing? Maybe compared their voices with people who can actually carry a tune?

Erika

Definitely entertaining, although I have to say at this early stage, it is pretty much the same show every year.

I may know some kids who go to school with the seemingly high maintenance-but-sweet ditzy too-tan girl... I am waiting to find out.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Someone's got to shoot the Sheriff!
Oh my dad and I were just laughing at that guy. We were like...is that all he knows? And then we we realized that it really was all he knew, we were like, good lord! Is he ever going to stop!? Aparently not.

Oh...and who else cracked up when they heard the way he kept singing deputy? Now that was funny.

Nemo14

That was the funniest part for me - that and the fact that he was singing it in his Deputy uniform! It was reat how they didn't stop him and he just kept singing the same thing over and over!

AliciaLuvzDizne

so... what does everyone say to a chat every time AI is on?
we'll standardize a name (like wdwmagic american idol) and whoever wants to start it up, can and people can invite themselves as they wish
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom