American Idol!

CaptainMichael

Lil'mermaid said:
Kellie makes me want to slap her upside her overly bleached head.
No
Katherine needs to stop relying on the fact that shes pretty.
Yes, I agree, but there is a voice there.
Elliott has a great voice that almost makes up for the whole, lack of personality issue.
Great voice? I've yet to hear it.
Ace is nice to look at but his voice is nice for awhile and then it makes me want to plug my ears.
Yes
I think Bucky stopped speaking English a few weeks back, but that could just be me and my inability to translate what hes saying through that thick accent of his. Other than that, he seems to sing fine, just not my style.
I can understand him, but I don't like him.
Paris has a good voice, not the best, but good none the less. I like her, but I don't think she'll win it all.
Yes, good but weird.
Taylor is a lot of fun to watch and listen to. I really like his voice alot and the dancing is...interesting.
He's mental, and apparently, people like watching a person unknowingly making an ______ of himself on national television.
I really, really like Chris alot, hes the first on the show to really sing music that I like, and I would totally shell out the 15 bucks for his CD when (if) it comes out. I like alt rock alot, and I like the fact that hes stayed fairly steady this whole time.
His CD will come out, but if you bought a Nickleback CD, it would sound pretty much the same.
Even though you cannot seem to agree with me, I can agree with you.

Lil'mermaid

STR8FAN2005 said:
Even though you cannot seem to agree with me, I can agree with you.

You didnt really agree with me. Like, at all. You added comments to mine and while some of them you did half agree with, you went and disagreed with the other half. Unless maybe, I missed something. :confused:

CaptainMichael

Lil'mermaid said:
You didnt really agree with me. Like, at all. You added comments to mine and while some of them you did half agree with, you went and disagreed with the other half. Unless maybe, I missed something. :confused:
Well, you said this about mine:
Lil'mermaid said:
Wow, I totally disagree. Like, I dont even agree with one point here.
It is obvious that you, Scott, or I will ever fully agree on this season of American Idol, so I figured that some agreeing was better than no agreeing.

Lil'mermaid

STR8FAN2005 said:
Well, you said this about mine:

It is obvious that you, Scott, or I will ever fully agree on this season of American Idol, so I figured that some agreeing was better than no agreeing.

This is true, but I never said that I agreed with you. I wasn't looking for you to agree with me, its a matter of personal preference, and if you have mine, then we might need to worry cause then your inside my head, and that's a pretty scary place sometimes.

Its a matter of opinion, and both you and I are entitled to our own.

dxwwf3

Wow. I think that was the best performance of the show and look at the circumstances. Unbelieveable. That was the "it" moment of the season IMO.

Lil'mermaid

dxwwf3 said:
Wow. I think that was the best performance of the show and look at the circumstances. Unbelieveable. That was the "it" moment of the season IMO.

Argh! Why couldnt he do that last night!!!!! :brick:

imagineer boy

YES! Good bye Bucky! Wow, now that guy out lived his welcome by a HUGE margine. I was kinda hopeing to see Ace go, but I'm fine with Bucky leaving as well.

Lil'mermaid

dxwwf3 said:
I thought he did do well last night. But that tonight was the best of the season, for me. Pitch perfect, IMO.

Oh yeah, he was on last night, but he was better tonight, Ace too.

I thought Bucky did better than Ace, but whatever. As long as Elliott and Chris are still there, I'm still good.

dxwwf3

I liked Bucky, but not as a singer. Just not my style, nothing personal. The folks this season do seem to be good people and Bucky fit that persona. Best of luck to him.

GenerationX

I'm not upset with Bucky getting the boot. It was either this week or next week. The sad part is that I thought Bucky was actually showing improvement, whereas Ace just gets worse each week.

Hey, everyone, I think there are three things we can all agree on:
1. Ace will not win.
2. Chris will make the final two.
3. Paula needs to lay off the booze and/or pills.

dxwwf3

I agree with 1 and 3. The thing that might hurt Chris is if he sings an unfamiliar song and just blows it. He's a risk taker and it might bite him, but I don't think it will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom