American Idol!

lawyergirl77

STR8FAN2005 said:
My thoughts exactly. It was between her and Bucky and somehow Bucky managed to stay out of the bottom 3.

I want him gone next week! If not him, Bucky.

I don't know, I wasn't paying attention:lol:
I would actually like to see Bucky outlast Ace, but it won't happen now. Ace's fanbase will be mobilized for next week to keep him out of the bottom 3, Bucky's fanbase will feel safer and he'll get ditched. (See: Covais, Kevin)

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
lawyergirl77 said:
KATHERINE?? Dude, that just ain't right!!! :eek:

However, I am very happy that Ace was down in the bottom three where he belongs!! :sohappy:

How bad was Shakira?
In my opinion, Katherine was right where she belonged tonight. Simon was right, the performance was awful.

imagineer boy

Well, I'm hopeing and praying that Bucky and Ace will be gone soon. Lisa deserved to go though. She showed so much promise in the auditions, but just fell flat on her face during the whole finals.

dxwwf3

I think Katherine is the best in the competition right now (and I'm not just talking looks either ;) ) and it would be a shame to see her voted off so soon. Next week is country week too. That's easily the one I look forward to the LEAST out of all.

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
I think Katherine is the best in the competition right now (and I'm not just talking looks either ;) ) and it would be a shame to see her voted off so soon. Next week is country week too. That's easily the one I look forward to the LEAST out of all.
I'm not looking forward to country either...they should do movies again or disco...see how Chris handles that :lookaroun

BRER STITCH

Lil'mermaid said:
Would you sign someone you're about to fire to a new contract?

What a difference a couple days make, huh? :lol:

Signing a new contract doesn't mean they didn't consider dumping her freaky butt! My guess is someone finally decided it's better not to mess with it while it is still popular and in mid-season.

Either that, or the replacement could not be signed in time for this season, or wanted too much $$$, so they just bought some extra time.

My guess is they will review the consideration again if her behavior becomes a distraction.

BRER STITCH

No surprises for me last night at all!

LISA still has another 10 years to come back and try again!

NEXT WEEK: We get to see how Chris turns a COUNTRY song into the same old rock song, and Bucky and Kellie actually sound like they fit in.

I suspect foul play to make this "competition" closer than it needs to be! HAHA! :lol:

Watch for Elliott and Taylor to finally surprise us with their previously unheard passion for country music!

:sohappy: :sohappy:

hcswingfield

If the contestants do their homework, they can all find songs that fall under the header of "country" that will fit their styles just fine. Chris should listen to Emmylou Harris' last two CDs to get some ideas. Some of the songs on them are pretty close to hard rock, with just enough of a country edge to keep them in the genre.

Nemo14

The more I watch the show, the more I realize that I'm usually in total agreement with Simon. Does anyone else find this a little scarey? :lol:

Uponastar

hcswingfield said:
If the contestants do their homework, they can all find songs that fall under the header of "country" that will fit their styles just fine. Chris should listen to Emmylou Harris' last two CDs to get some ideas. Some of the songs on them are pretty close to hard rock, with just enough of a country edge to keep them in the genre.

Let's hope they're listening! :lol:
We don't want another debacle next week.
They can pull this off with careful song choice.

hcswingfield

Nemo14 said:
The more I watch the show, the more I realize that I'm usually in total agreement with Simon. Does anyone else find this a little scarey? :lol:

I've always felt that way (agreement with Simon). He can be a bit brutal with his assessments sometimes, but they are almost always right on the mark.

dxwwf3

What's odd is that the previous week's show might have been one of the best in show history and this week's show was quite possibly the worst. To quote one of my favorite Disney characters: "There's nowhere to go BUT UP!"

Uponastar

dxwwf3 said:
What's odd is that the previous week's show might have been one of the best in show history and this week's show was quite possibly the worst. To quote one of my favorite Disney characters: "There's nowhere to go BUT UP!"

I totally agree!
I was so looking forward to the 21st century choices.
I thought that would be their opportunity to shine!
They could have picked just the right songs to showcase their abilities.
But no.
So now Country time! I would think bleh!
But maybe they'll surprise us. Let's hope!

imagineer boy

I don't know why they keep doing the 21st century theme every year. Last year they did it, and it was a disaster for all the contestants except Nikko Smith who did that awesome version of "Incomplete." I'm not looking forward to country that much either, but its gotta be better than what happened this week.

hcswingfield

I quit listening to radio in about 1985. If I do listen to it now, it's the oldies station. 21st century music is lost on me, unless it's someone like Carly Simon or Bette Midler or Linda Ronstadt who just doesn't get played on the radio any more. I've turned into my grandmother. Sigh.

Nemo14

hcswingfield said:
I quit listening to radio in about 1985. If I do listen to it now, it's the oldies station. 21st century music is lost on me, unless it's someone like Carly Simon or Bette Midler or Linda Ronstadt who just doesn't get played on the radio any more. I've turned into my grandmother. Sigh.
LOL!
You and me both!

BRER STITCH

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! :sohappy:

Tonight we'll get to see who's a "little bit country" and who's gonna hit the road!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Prepare to review!!!

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom