American Idol!

CaptainMichael

Uponastar said:
Maybe not. I didn't see the pictures and shouldn't be so quick to judge I guess.
Well, the pictures are probably pretty suggestive, but I'm a guy, and I enjoy that. I understand what you meant.

Isn't there a show tonight to get rid of some people?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
hcswingfield said:
Ace is who Constantine wants to be, but can't. Ace has the ______ appeal naturally, Constantine just pretended to have it

You said it exactly...I hated Constantine...I thought he was a huge poser and didn't think his singing was that great.

Ace really does have the $ex appeal naturally. And I really can't tell if he's full of himself...as of yet, I don't think he is. I think he's HOT, but not full of it.

Uponastar

STR8FAN2005 said:
Well, the pictures are probably pretty suggestive, but I'm a guy, and I enjoy that. I understand what you meant.

Isn't there a show tonight to get rid of some people?

Yep.
2 boys
2 girls

Lil'mermaid

From the girls, I really liked Paris and Melissa.
From the guys, I really liked Ace, Taylor and Will. I thought David was good but it just wasnt a good song for him. Had he used Michael Buble's arrangement he might have done better but thats just me.

Dizknee_Phreek

:cry: Totally unhappy with the 2nd guy's elimination. (I'll keep it vauge for those who might not have seen it yet...in which case, why are you on the internet and not watching it?) He was about the only one I voted for last night. Phooey.

yensidtlaw1969

I don't get people's fascination with Ace. In my opinion he's a mediocre singer at best (his performance on Tuesday was boring, not challenging, quiet (you could hear the backup singers dominating his voice), and he had this stare like he was trying to Hypnotize you -- it was like he was saying "Vote for me . . . vote for me and all your dreams will come true . . .", and ofcourse the judges fell for it. I dunno, I didn't get it. I just don't think he was that great. I can't see him being American Idol.

Yensid "Let's not get me started on that Kevin kid. Why he wasn't voted off I'll never know" tlaw1969

Uponastar

hcswingfield said:
We taped it and watched Dancing With the Stars. Drew's freestyle was one of the hottest things I've ever seen on TV.

I absolutely, totally agree!!!!
I think Stacy left the door wide open now.
She's gonna have to really bring it Sunday night!
Drew!!!! Wooo!!!!

Uponastar

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I don't get people's fascination with Ace. In my opinion he's a mediocre singer at best (his performance on Tuesday was boring, not challenging, quiet (you could hear the backup singers dominating his voice), and he had this stare like he was trying to Hypnotize you -- it was like he was saying "Vote for me . . . vote for me and all your dreams will come true . . .", and ofcourse the judges fell for it. I dunno, I didn't get it. I just don't think he was that great. I can't see him being American Idol.

Yensid "Let's not get me started on that Kevin kid. Why he wasn't voted off I'll never know" tlaw1969

The judges fell for Ace because they know the fans will.
Same thing goes for Kevin's dorky appeal.
Time will tell if Ace is good enough to go all the way.
It's a little soon to judge, at least for me.

hcswingfield

Uponastar said:
I absolutely, totally agree!!!!
I think Stacy left the door wide open now.
She's gonna have to really bring it Sunday night!
Drew!!!! Wooo!!!!

Yeas, I kind of felt sorry for Stacie. The problem wasn't her dancing, it was the choreography that seemed designed to show off her partner's strong points more than hers. Even in disco, there could have been a lot more opportunity for her to do some of those fabulous high kicks and footwork that she really shines at.

NIU EE

SOUL PATROL!!!

I'm a Taylor fan. Chris, too, but I prefer his band's music to anything he might release as a solo artist I think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom