American Idol!

Fantasmic!329

MouseMadness said:
...Who was the kid they kept showing being such a self important doofus? :lol: OMG I can't wait til he's gone (And I don't think he'll last long... I think he'll be one of them who spends too much time partying and chasing girls and will not get done what he needs to do) I really really REALLY didn't like him. :lol:
He was really annoying me. And when they let him go on to Hollywood, I was a bit ticked. :lol:

DisneyFreak529

SpongeScott said:
Like it or not, that's Simon. And people will tune in to see what he has to say. Personally, I like Simon's honesty most of the time. These people that can't sing need to be told that.

I'm gona tell the truth!! That is why I watch, I love to see Simon hurt some one feelings. I know it sounds mean, but at least I'm honest about it.

I do HATE when Simon makes fun of fat people.

pinkrose

SpongeScott said:
Like it or not, that's Simon. And people will tune in to see what he has to say. Personally, I like Simon's honesty most of the time. These people that can't sing need to be told that.
Exactly! That's what's so sad about this show. These people have already been "accepted" through several rounds. They only put them through for ratings, yet to these poor people, they are being told they are good.

It is entertaining though. :lookaroun

imagineer boy

Man, that was one hell of an episode. I wish they could've showed the guys in the armor more though. :lol:

I think the best of the night was that one geeky looking kid. He was REALLY good.

The worst was easily that Clay Aiken guy who had to ______. :lol: The Chariots of Fire music was priceless. :lol:

Uponastar

I thought the girl who works in the rehab center (the blonde with the black streaks) was really good. I was surprised they didn't let her through. Better than some that did make it. IMO

Nemo14

That surprised me too.
Next week looks pretty interesting though - time to seperate the "men" from the "boys"!

hcswingfield

pinkrose said:
From what I've heard, the guy from here (B'ham, Alabama) is in the top 12. He's the guy with the grey hair.

Birmingham rocks!!!! It also has one of the most successful Fox stations in the country, so they probable want to keep a Birmingham person on to keep the viewership up.

imagineer boy

Interesting episode! I'm happy that stuck up guy didn't make it! Ha Ha, too bad for crazy Dave too. :lol:

I'm happy that Garet kid made it. He was pretty good. But where was that hot girl who could sing with her mouth closed! I must see her again! She was HAWT.

But gosh, no wonder those two twins went to jail. They seem like real jerks, and it looks like they'll be dropped in the next episodes. Good riddance.

Fantasmic!329

At first I did like Terrell and Derrell, but now I hate them, and think they're jerks. And soooooo glad that those two all-about-me's are gone, and that Dave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom