American Idol!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
At first I did like Terrell and Derrell, but now I hate them, and think they're jerks. And soooooo glad that those two all-about-me's are gone, and that Dave.
yeah...I couldn't believe how stuck up they were acting. I mean it was seriously rediculous!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Ok...well just a quick note...I have to go for V-day dinner...

I am glad that Kelly Pickler, the grey haired guy, and Paris are still in the running (those are the 3 that I saw that I liked)

I am upset that they cut the cowboy, but he really wasn't ready for the competition.

I am a little upset that the let the two brothers back in. They should have been kicked out for throwing the hissy fits they did.

that's all I got for now!

imagineer boy

The two twins will be gone tomorrow. No question. Besides, they can't make it to the top 24 anyway, now that they are incarcerated.

I am also sad that Garrett had to leave. ( The "Brokenote Mountain" segment was hilarious though. :lol: )

GenerationX

Is it just me or does it seem like they're not eliminating people as quickly as they have in previous seasons? More shows = more advertising revenue.

Valawen9

Yesssss...all the ones that I like are still in!

The one kid I'm really pullin' for is David Radford I think his name is...sounds Frank Sinatra-esque and he's very cute. I don't think he'll make it too far though because there's only so much you can do with his voice.

I'm 5 years older than the kid, but in his case I'd have no problem robbing the cradle! lol :lookaroun

(Joking...kind of)

Valawen9

imagineer boy said:
The two twins will be gone tomorrow. No question. Besides, they can't make it to the top 24 anyway, now that they are incarcerated.

I am also sad that Garrett had to leave. ( The "Brokenote Mountain" segment was hilarious though. :lol: )

I can't stand the twins. Especially the Darrell one..."My spirits has been broken"...shut the BEEP up! I dunno why he's so concerned about his brother making it through...it's not like they can both be the American Idol!

And Garet was adorable. Poor thing. But he wasn't ready for this.:(

Dizknee_Phreek

Valawen9 said:
I'm 5 years older than the kid, but in his case I'd have no problem robbing the cradle! lol :lookaroun
:lol: Was he the 16 year old? Cause I wouldn't mind robbing the cradle in his case, either! :D

As long as Paris, Ace Young, and the guy with the grey hair keep getting through, I'll be happy!
Wait...as long as they keep getting through, and the twins get kicked out (SOON!), THEN I'll be happy!

Valawen9

Dizknee_Phreek said:
:lol: Was he the 16 year old? Cause I wouldn't mind robbing the cradle in his case, either! :D

As long as Paris, Ace Young, and the guy with the grey hair keep getting through, I'll be happy!
Wait...as long as they keep getting through, and the twins get kicked out (SOON!), THEN I'll be happy!

He's 17...he was wearing the red shirt...(don't know if you'd remember)
Very cute. :D

Dizknee_Phreek

Valawen9 said:
He's 17...he was wearing the red shirt...(don't know if you'd remember)
Very cute. :D
Hmm...I think we're talking about the same one. He was the youngest of the "rat pack" last night, right? They were all pretty cute, though!

Valawen9

Dizknee_Phreek said:
Hmm...I think we're talking about the same one. He was the youngest of the "rat pack" last night, right? They were all pretty cute, though!

lol...the rat pack. he might've been...he sang second to last out of the group.

Fantasmic!329

A little more than 30 minutes till AI!!

I just hope Terrell and Derrell get kicked off soon. If I were Paula, Randy, and Simon, I wouldn't have let them back in after the one formally resigned the two of them.

I'm kinda sad that Garet got kicked off. He wasn't that great; but had a good personality. I loved that phony trailer. :lol:

Still hope that Paris, gray hair guy, the blonde, and the curly African American get through!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom