American Idol!

Dizknee_Phreek

Oh, I forgot to mention, there's no way Vonzell could've really been in the bottom 3...my sister voted for her all night, and got busy signals all the time. I called for Vonzell about 5-6 times and got busy signals every other time (at about 9:50 central time, when the lines should've been wide open).

nibblesandbits

Dizknee_Phreek said:
Oh, I forgot to mention, there's no way Vonzell could've really been in the bottom 3...my sister voted for her all night, and got busy signals all the time. I called for Vonzell about 5-6 times and got busy signals every other time (at about 9:50 central time, when the lines should've been wide open).
remember though, it's not just people who phone in...the real votes come with the text messaging. That's how the votes can be influenced the most. B/c people can keep text messaging and not get a busy signal.

MagicalMonorail

I am totally shocked. I though Constantine would have been around a while longer. Oh well, at least his band has a C.D. coming out soon. He'll do fine out there in the music world. But Scott on the other hand is a different story. I CANNOT wait to see him leave.

Dizknee_Phreek

Dizknee_Phreek said:
You better believe I'll boo him at the AI tour, though!
Ok, I'm replying to my own message here, cause I just found out that AI isn't coming anywhere near me! ?! The closest they'll be is 4 hours away! I HATE AI!!!!!

LouDisney

Ok, tonight was a shocker. No, I did not think Constantine would win the whole thing, and he is not my fav, but I did not expect him to leave to tonight. Another week that I would have bet Scott was going home.

Atta83

I cant say what I really wanna say, im just still too shocked and this is what two hours after....oy.....if scott wins help us all.....great now i probly jinxed him to win...*sigh*

tigger248

1stStarIC2nite said:
Unbelievable :mad: This is just like last year with John Stevens, only he was nice and didn't beat up women :fork:

This is worse than John Stevens. By the time there was only 5 left, wasn't he gone? I don't remember. I hated John Stevens, but I hate Scott worse.

DDuckFan130

tigger248 said:
This is worse than John Stevens. By the time there was only 5 left, wasn't he gone? I don't remember. I hated John Stevens, but I hate Scott worse.
I think John was in the top 6. I think Scott is 100 times worse than John. At least John was a young cute kid who could sing like the Rat Pack. This guy has nothing going for him at all.

DarkImage4

Pray For The Soul of Betty

Constantine's band....

Self Titled CD....Release date May 10, 2005

Currently #12 in the amazon.com best-sellers list

ahead of Nine Inch Nails, Star Wars Ep III, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson and U2 among others.....

I don't think we need to be too worried about Constantine....

tmcherok

The people of Cleveland are the people who vote for Scott. They even have shirts made up and everything. They want someone from Cleveland to be American Idol, whether he is the best or not!

If Xingular's web site is like most wireless web sites, users can login in and send a txt msg. So all they will need to do is wright a script and boom Scott gets 6 - 8 million votes.

JBSLJames

MagicalMonorail said:
I am totally shocked. I though Constantine would have been around a while longer. Oh well, at least his band has a C.D. coming out soon. He'll do fine out there in the music world. But Scott on the other hand is a different story. I CANNOT wait to see him leave.

That is kind of like the litmus test I used last night when my wife and I discussed the outcome - Right now, if the top 5 and Constantine released an album, whose would you buy?

I said I would probably buy Bo's, Constantine's, maybe Carrie's, and possibly Anthony's ( :lookaroun - hey I bought Clay's :lookaroun )

Vonzell is a really good singer, but too cookie cutter for me. Carrie is a really good singer and since I have dis-owned the Dorkie Chicks, I could possibly buy a Country Album. Scott on the other hand - if he released something - it would sell like a package of used Pampers.

aim

:cry: :cry:

What on earth...Constantine is out...but Scott's still in!?!?!?!?! Something's REALLY wrong here! grrrrrrrrr :fork:

Dizknee_Phreek

DarkImage4 said:
Constantine's band....

Self Titled CD....Release date May 10, 2005

Currently #12 in the amazon.com best-sellers list

ahead of Nine Inch Nails, Star Wars Ep III, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson and U2 among others.....

I don't think we need to be too worried about Constantine....
I for one have never been worried about Connie's future after buying Betty's cd. They're just re-releasing the same cd they've had on their website, but I'm still gonna buy it to support them. But you're absolutely right, Constantine's going to be successful no matter what, now. But I'm still ed about AI.

Oh, btw, I've heard it's #8 now...could be higher than that, though. I haven't checked. ;)

JBSLJames

tigger248 said:
Did you see that smug look on his face after they announced that Constantine was leaving? :fork:

Although some of the others looked sad to sim him go, they should be a bit happy. One of the favorites is now out of the running. The happiest should probably be Bo. Most of the people who voted for Constantine will now probably vote for Bo.

Based on who is left and the voting patterns to date, it looks like Carrie may be the one to beat and in the long run, she may be the most succesful.

Also, didn't Doc Brown (Lloyd) look so exited to be there???

Dizknee_Phreek

JBSLJames said:
Most of the people who voted for Constantine will now probably vote for Bo.
Hmm...some definately, but I'm not sure about most. I know several fellow Constantine fans that have said they're either boycotting the rest of the season, or they're not voting at all. I'm not voting on anyone, cause I really don't care anymore. I'm not going to buy the winner's cd anyway (not out of spite, but I just don't like anyone else well enough). My sister had planned on voting on Vonzell from now on, but I think she's not going to any more because she figures the votes won't count anyway.
It'll be interesting to see how next week goes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom