American Idol!

Aurora_25

nicholas said:
This begs the question...are deaf people even voting? Maybe that's an insensitive question, but...seriously. If they can't hear the performances.... ????

You'd be surprised what Deaf people watch (or "listen" to for that matter) I studied Sign Language for years and learned that Deaf people listen to Music in their cars- well, they have the bass cranked up so they can feel the vibration and stuff) (Just FYI, I am not upset by your post or anything, just sharing what I know...) I am sure some of the Deaf community does watch that show and does vote....

DDuckFan130

wannab@dis said:
They have to be... that would explain why Scott lasted so long and Vonzell is still on the show. :lol:

I hope that Vonzell is gone this week. She's been going down hill while the others have been improving.
While I agree with the Scott sentiment...Vonzell??? Are you kidding me? That girl can sing like the best of them.

Even I who doesn't like Carrie at all will admit she can sing.

wannab@dis

DDuckFan130 said:
While I agree with the Scott sentiment...Vonzell??? Are you kidding me? That girl can sing like the best of them.

Even I who doesn't like Carrie at all will admit she can sing.

She's ok, but just not in the same league as Carrie or Bo. Many of her songs have problem areas and seem to be "learned" not just performed. It's like she has to "learn" the notes, not hear and sing them. When she's off, she get's way off and makes a mess.

Her first song last night was horrible, but the judges were nice for some reason. The second song was not much better.

DDuckFan130

I see where you're coming from. I still disagree :lol: but I think it has to do with what Randy said yesterday, in that she always picks the hardest songs. She picks hard songs, and she always rocks it. That's why I love her.

wannab@dis

DDuckFan130 said:
I see where you're coming from. I still disagree :lol: but I think it has to do with what Randy said yesterday, in that she always picks the hardest songs. She picks hard songs, and she always rocks it. That's why I love her.

She doesn't always rock it! IMO, far from it most of the time. She's almost as bad as Anwar... one note wonder. Whole song would be rough, but one note that they learned would be good and it would be powerful enough to sway the masses and get some votes.

Atta83

I like carrie cause she can change her voice and thats great in a singer. And what was with the all slow songs nothing up beat man i almost fell asleep.

DDuckFan130

wannab@dis said:
She doesn't always rock it! IMO, far from it most of the time. She's almost as bad as Anwar... one note wonder. Whole song would be rough, but one note that they learned would be good and it would be powerful enough to sway the masses and get some votes.
*Shrugs* If you say so.

Shanice

Account Suspended
Vonzell is so much better than Boring Carrie! The only reason she is still here is because she has the girl next door thing going on like Kelly did. Sorry people but she isn't that great. Hopefully she'll be out next week....

tigger248

wannab@dis said:
They have to be... that would explain why Scott lasted so long and Vonzell is still on the show. :lol:

I hope that Vonzell is gone this week. She's been going down hill while the others have been improving.

:eek:

I really like Vonzell. I think the opposite, that she has improved dramatically since the beginning of the season. Now that Constantine's gone, she's my favorite on there.

I guess that's what's great about America. We're all entitled to our own opinions.

Invero

Original Poster
Yay! Vonzell is safe!!

You know its funny... Carrie was boring and lacked stage presence even back on her first audition -- it was what they mentioned about it. She really needs to work on it. On a side note, I think she was prettier with the wavy hair.

Laura

Premium Member
So glad the "right" people are in the top 3. Honestly, I will be happy no matter which of them wins. I love all 3 of them!

imagineer boy

Laura22 said:
So glad the "right" people are in the top 3. Honestly, I will be happy no matter which of them wins. I love all 3 of them!

I agree! I would be perfectly happy to see any of them win. It will be sad to see some go though. :(

CaptainMichael

I know that this may anger some people, but I think that Vonzelle will go next week. It will be Bo and Carrie in the final two.

On a side note: Lindsey Cardinale sang the national anthem at the beginning of today's Louisiana House of Representatives session. It was a complete surprise to me. I just happened to be there, guess it was what you call "right place, right time." She looked and sounded wonderful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom