American Idol!

BRER STITCH

Ummm...

Who saves messages on their cell phone for more than like....oh....three minutes???? :lookaroun

That was a bust. I was looking for a conspiracy, not a bad date.

Funnier still (and the part nobody is mentioning) is what an awful talent coach Paula must be! That's the best she could do for the kid?

Oh well. The best news of the week is that I don't have to look at those stubby Savol hand gestures ever again!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

nicholas

BRER STITCH said:
Who saves messages on their cell phone for more than like....oh....three minutes???? :lookaroun

I had one from Jonnie that I kept for a month until Sprint auto-deleted it :(

"yeeeaaaahhh"

DDuckFan130

BRER STITCH said:
Ummm...

Funnier still (and the part nobody is mentioning) is what an awful talent coach Paula must be! That's the best she could do for the kid?

Good point!

Also, does anyone remember another guy serenading Paula during the initial auditions last year? This blond guy who even showed her his abs or something. I remember being annoyed by this guy because he was playing off his good looks. Anyway, what happened with him. Did Paula "coach" him too?

nicholas

DDuckFan130 said:
Good point!

Also, does anyone remember another guy serenading Paula during the initial auditions last year? This blond guy who even showed her his abs or something. I remember being annoyed by this guy because he was playing off his good looks. Anyway, what happened with him. Did Paula "coach" him too?
Alan Richson (or something like that) was his name. He never made it to the point where the audience starts voting.

DDuckFan130

nicholas said:
Alan Richson (or something like that) was his name. He never made it to the point where the audience starts voting.
There you go. I remember him being too busy in the hot tub with a girl that did make it to that point. And from what I remember, this guy sang (and looked) better than Corey :hurl: And Paula has good taste...John Stamos anyone :lol: so why Corey. Ewww :lookaroun

Gucci65

I think Corey is FOS too.

Last night he stated that Paula came up behind him and starting kissing his neck. Okay, Paula is like 5 foot and this kid is over 6 foot tall. Did he not
hear her dragging a footstool behind him???????

Plus I HATE all that ghetto rap - speak English please. :fork:

On a seperate note - Smack Daddy getting booted made my night!!!

DDuckFan130

Gucci65 said:
I think Corey is FOS too.

Last night he stated that Paula came up behind him and starting kissing his neck. Okay, Paula is like 5 foot and this kid is over 6 foot tall. Did he not
hear her dragging a footstool behind him???????

Plus I HATE all that ghetto rap - speak English please. :fork:

On a seperate note - Smack Daddy getting booted made my night!!!
LMAO!!!

The footstool bit got me :lol: It makes logical sense though, unless he was sitting. And he can claim that if he wants to.

nicholas

DDuckFan130 said:
LMAO!!!

The footstool bit got me :lol: It makes logical sense though, unless he was sitting. And he can claim that if he wants to.
He did say it happened while at her house and they were watching an episode of Idol. So I assumed he was sitting.

DDuckFan130

nicholas said:
He did say it happened while at her house and they were watching an episode of Idol. So I assumed he was sitting.
Go figure then. He's got an answer for everything. Took him two years to think it all out :rolleyes:

Gucci65

That and what a stupid song title "Paula-tics". Took him over two years to come up with that.

His story is the reason normal people can't have affairs with stars - doesn't anyone know how to keep their ______ life quiet?? Now because of big mouth Corey, I'm sure it will kill my chances of a rendevous with Brad Pitt. :cry: :lol:

Besides, Corey is not that attractive - why in the hell would Paula risk her status for him. I can think of better looking Idol wanna-bes if she just needed a booty call!

longfamily

I saw Lindsey in Wal-Mart yesterday. She's so cute! She's only 5 feet tall. It's funny how people look a lot bigger on TV. I wish she would have gone a little farther (I got to pull for the local girl:)) because she did have a really great audition song. Maybe she'll go for the country music thing in the end.

Here's a question...
If you lived in small town America, and made it to a show like American Idol, would you be mortified to go out in public knowing you were the first one booted? When I saw here, she had some definate confidence issues about being in public. No one was approaching her or making any show of staring. But she was very uncomfortable and her behavior reflected that (she was with what I assumed to be her mother). Whether her behavior reflected embarressment or she was just trying not to attract notice is beyond me. But the question remains, how would you feel about being home after you are the first to be kicked off a show like that?

SpongeScott

longfamily said:
I saw Lindsey in Wal-Mart yesterday. She's so cute! She's only 5 feet tall. It's funny how people look a lot bigger on TV. I wish she would have gone a little farther (I got to pull for the local girl:)) because she did have a really great audition song. Maybe she'll go for the country music thing in the end.

Here's a question...
If you lived in small town America, and made it to a show like American Idol, would you be mortified to go out in public knowing you were the first one booted? When I saw here, she had some definate confidence issues about being in public. No one was approaching her or making any show of staring. But she was very uncomfortable and her behavior reflected that (she was with what I assumed to be her mother). Whether her behavior reflected embarressment or she was just trying not to attract notice is beyond me. But the question remains, how would you feel about being home after you are the first to be kicked off a show like that?
I'm sure it would be difficult to be the first one voted off of any reality show, no matter where you are from. She may be self-conscious since no one is saying anything to her, whereas you are simply respecting her privacy. If given the right opportunity, it would be a good thing to congratulate her (she was in the top 12 in the entire nation) and tell her how much you enjoyed her singing.

Laura

Premium Member
If I ever made it into the top 12 out of THOUSANDS of people who auditioned, I'd be pretty darn proud of myself when I went back home!

longfamily

Laura22 said:
If I ever made it into the top 12 out of THOUSANDS of people who auditioned, I'd be pretty darn proud of myself when I went back home!

I would agree. But, it is also true that many people out there have no grasp that you went through tens of thousands of people to get to that point. It's sad but true.

Atta83

Did anyone see him on Jay Leno last night, that ws funny!! He got to have dinner with a royal..to bad it was the burger king LOL

Dizknee_Phreek

Atta83 said:
Did anyone see him on Jay Leno last night, that ws funny!! He got to have dinner with a royal..to bad it was the burger king LOL
LMAO! I missed that, but that is TOO funny! But it looks to me like he's probably already well aquainted with the burger king! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom