American Idol!

tigsmom

woohoo.gif
Scott is finally gone!

The_CEO

Scottie- You just had to be cocky last night didn't ya?

" I think I will start thinking of the song i'm singing next week."

Go beat yourself up in the AI bathroom...

I'm sure you've got that down pat by now.

BTW - Scott - you look like the uncle in Beetlejuice now that you shaved your grunge beard off and died that hair you have. Or better yet you just look 12.

Peace out Scottie The Body... ;)

imagineer boy

Yes! He's gone! He's history! Okay Scott, that was for Nikko! YOu should have never beaten him out you giant dancing sausage! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Man, just imagine all those women's rights supporters dancing in the streets right now. :lol:

YES YES YES!!!!!! HE'S GONE!!!!!! I'm more happy than when Mikala left, and that's saying an AWFUL LOT!!!!

nibblesandbits

The_CEO said:
Scottie- You just had to be cocky last night didn't ya?

" I think I will start thinking of the song i'm singing next week."

Go beat yourself up in the AI bathroom...

I'm sure you've got that down pat by now.

BTW - Scott - you look like the uncle in Beetlejuice now that you shaved your grunge beard off and died that hair you have. Or better yet you just look 12.

Peace out Scottie The Body... ;)

Oh...did you notice how cocky he was tonight when he was told to go sit on the couch? He started clapping for himself and pointed up to the sky. I could see Anthony telling him...dude, it doesn't mean anything.

tigger248

:sohappy: :sohappy: YAY! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Scott's gone! Scott's gone! Thank God Almighty that Scott's gone!

This is for all the singers who have talent and were wrongfully sent home before Scott!

DDuckFan130

SpongeScott said:
Got any details?
Well, I was expecting something about the voting. But it was all about Corey Clark and Paula Abdul. All the evidence seems to make this true. They even had her allegedly leaving him a message on his cell phone after this story broke.

I don't know. This guy seems too shady to me. But all the evidence suggests foul play. I just have a few lingering questions. One of them is "why now?" Why did he wait from 2003 until now to do this. He could've retaliated after he got kicked off the show by diverting the scandal from him to Paula.

It's all too weird.

SpongeScott

DDuckFan130 said:
Well, I was expecting something about the voting. But it was all about Corey Clark and Paula Abdul. All the evidence seems to make this true. They even had her allegedly leaving him a message on his cell phone after this story broke.

I don't know. This guy seems too shady to me. But all the evidence suggests foul play. I just have a few lingering questions. One of them is "why now?" Why did he wait from 2003 until now to do this. He could've retaliated after he got kicked off the show by diverting the scandal from him to Paula.

It's all too weird.
Agreed. Thanks for the info.

nicholas

DDuckFan130 said:

It's all too weird.
Well, while all the evidence points to it being true, the reason he waited til now was because it's publicity to get his name back out into the public right before his album drops. Whether he admits that or not, it certainly played into the "Hey, now's a good time to tell people" decision.

GenerationX

Paula's finished. Corey Clark was believable, his friends were believable, and his parents were believable. The phone records are hard to dispute. The Sprint store clerk remembers them coming in together. His story rings true.

nicholas

I was just hoping for contestants from the top 12 to make an appearance. It's been far too long since I've had a little Kimberly Caldwell in my life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom