American Idol!

Invero

Original Poster
I forget the first theme, but the second was anything on the current billboard top 40 I think.

nicholas

Their first song was a Lieber and Stoller (sp) song. The guys whose music is celebrated in the musical "Smokey Joe's Cafe"

longfamily

Everyone dislikes Vonzell but I think she's the most fun to watch. The girl has stage presence:) Also, she has a quality voice but unfortunately she sounds like so many other "divas" on the radio today. In the end she'll lose out because she is unoriginal.

Poor Anthony doesn't hold water to the rest of the contestants. Bye Anthony:wave:

Why is Scott still around? He is the most boring person on the show to watch. He may have an okay voice (although his talent for singing only resides in his ability to mimic other singers) but he is gross to watch on stage. I don't enjoy watching a slug sing...it's creepy

And finally, the Bo... Interesting voice but unworthy of a pop star. I don't "feel" his music. He has a nice voice but there is something off there for me.

DDuckFan130

BRER STITCH said:
Not I either :D

And I think Anthony is much more talented than Scott. I think Scott doesn't measure up to the rest :animwink: The problem with Anthony is he's too much like Clay (except for all the ugly faces Clay made :lol: ). But I'm afraid Scott is going to survive yet again, which is why I'm reluctant to watch the show.

nibblesandbits

Well, I wasn't able to post last night, but to sum it up...I think Carrie and Bo did amazing, Vonzell did relatively well, Scott didn't suck as much as I wanted him to last night, and Anthony-why couldn't you have sucked less than Scott? Because of his performance last night, I think we'll be stuck seeing Scott there at LEAST 1 more week. Which brings me to my next topic:

longfamily said:
Why is Scott still around? He is the most boring person on the show to watch. He may have an okay voice (although his talent for singing only resides in his ability to mimic other singers) but he is gross to watch on stage. I don't enjoy watching a slug sing...it's creepy

Longfamily, I couldn't agree with you more about Scott. He is extremely gross to watch on stage and he does look like a slug! AND if I have to see his short, stubby fingers one more time, I think I"m going to scream! Now those are gross! (Especially when I see him use those short, stubby fingers to clap for himself...WHO DOES THAT??? )

However, with Vote for the Worst suspended, (I just looked, and by the way, I'm suprised took this long to be taken off), we may have some hope that next week Scott may be kicked off. However, enough people know about the website now (I mean it was all over the news!) that people might still be out there to mess up the competition.

Invero

Original Poster
longfamily said:
Everyone dislikes Vonzell

I love Vonzell! She was one of my favorites from the get go. But, back then, everyone's favorite was Carrie. I think Vonzell has worked hard to convert and earn a lot of her votes.

tigger248

I really like Vonzell too. In fact, now that Constantine and Nadia are gone, Vonzells's my favorite. I'm hoping Vonzell will win, though I know she probably won't. She has good stage presence and a good singing voice, in my opinion.

But I missed last nights show (I went to a wine tasting festival instead). So I can't really judge last night's performances. If I'm home from choir practice in time, I'll have to watch tonights to see the recap.

TiggerBW

THEY GOT IT RIGHT! THEY GOT IT RIGHT!!!!

THE BOTTOM 2 ARE ACTUALLY CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE SCOTT OR ANTHONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy:

TiggerBW

Invero said:
I love Vonzell! She was one of my favorites from the get go. But, back then, everyone's favorite was Carrie. I think Vonzell has worked hard to convert and earn a lot of her votes.

I felt the same way! I liked her from the beginning too. SO proud of her! I hope she wins! She deserves it!!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom