All EPCOT Center, All the Time- Part II

jt04

But what of the sightlines!?:dazzle::ROFLOL:

I don't think it would be effected at all if the bulk of the facility was place directly beside AA. The pavilion could use a higher end restaurant for sure. And there is plenty of demand for such without negatively effecting the other countries too much.

Vernonpush

Americanrestaurant.jpg

There's plenty of room. Just make the entrance next to the gift shop (top of the red area) behind that "breezeway" thing.

Jasonflz

^ They would need to do something about those tree or people would walk right by and not notice what is the. Speaking of which, Japan needs something real bad.

itasman

In Morocco you can put an Aladdan Dark Ride. :shrug:

While Alladin is a middle eastern tale...it is almost certainly not of Moroccan origin. The first European publication derived from a Syrian source. One fact many here may not know...in this oldest existing version of story...the character Alladin is not Arab...he is Chinese.

If there were to be ride based on the Arabian Nights...for instance the Sinbad ride now at DisneySea...the most appropriate country would be Iraq :) since many of the stories are set in 8th century Baghdad or Basra.

HMF

While Alladin is a middle eastern tale...it is almost certainly not of Moroccan origin. The first European publication derived from a Syrian source. One fact many here may not know...in this oldest existing version of story...the character Alladin is not Arab...he is Chinese.

If there were to be ride based on the Arabian Nights...for instance the Sinbad ride now at DisneySea...the most appropriate country would be Iraq :) since many of the stories are set in 8th century Baghdad or Basra.
It would make as much sense as the Mexico pavillion being hosted by a Mexican Rooster' a Brazilian Parrot and an American Duck.:animwink:

hpyhnt 1000

Yeah, Aladdin really doesn't belong in Morocco. Its more of a stretch then I initially realized. :shrug:

And I would gladly say yes to an expanded retaurant with regional offerings from around the US of A. I hate the fact that our country is represented as hamburgers and hot dogs (even though, yes, America is known for them).

RoRo

Well the Aladdin idea was off the top off my head but hey it's arabic. Anyway maybe they can but a boat tour of Morocco like Mexico before Grand Fiesta Tour.

ryno1982

It would make as much sense as the Mexico pavillion being hosted by a Mexican Rooster' a Brazilian Parrot and an American Duck.:animwink:

But in the films Saludos Amigos and the Three Cabelleros, Mexico was featured, so what's the problem?

HMF

But in the films Saludos Amigos and the Three Cabelleros, Mexico was featured, so what's the problem?
Yes' but so was Brazil and having a pavillion dedicated to Mexico only with a Brazillian Parrot and an American Duck makes no sense. Not to mention there are not supposed to be character-based Attractions in Epcot.

Studios Fan

Yes' but so was Brazil and having a pavillion dedicated to Mexico only with a Brazillian Parrot and an American Duck makes no sense. Not to mention there are not supposed to be character-based Attractions in Epcot.

Right the other two birds (besides Donald) were really created to let people know about South America, not just Mexico.

janoimagine

Tell that to the people who ruined The Living Sea's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom