All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt04

A: Work on quitting the abbreviations, HTMV is beyond confusing IRTS.
:lol:

B: S'all about the Films. I think compelling enough Films can be made to exploit the interest and importance of Energy in these times. The only real changes I'd need is to remirror and work around with Theatre 1 for a new finale, and of course they'd need to install my "Revisioned" Radok Screens.

Along with Systems upgrades, lighting, and some new effects all around.

Immersive, informative and entertaining 3-D films about new ENERGY technologies and problem solved I think.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I don't know if this had been posted before, or how new this is, but when I was at Epcot yesterday with some friends, I saw in the Mexico pavilion that the volcano was exploding.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The volcano on the cyc before the ride enters the tunnel? It`s always been (or should have been) smoldering and smoking but not exploding. Any more info?

EPCOT Explorer

The volcano on the cyc before the ride enters the tunnel? It`s always been (or should have been) smoldering and smoking but not exploding. Any more info?

Right,it projects the Hidden Mickey Smoke. I think there is a slllliiiight lighting effect for some fire projection but it never gives the impression of "exploding".

Figment632

Perhaps if UOE was extended and you had more show scenes rather than movies, I think the ride would be terriffic.

I agree there are to many movies I think if they could change some of these to scenes about future energy sources like fuel cells, or even theoretical stuff it would be a great ride.

EpcotServo

Huge Time Machine Vehicle. You don't remember that!?:(:lol:

And what's a IRTS?

Hmmm...So the diorama would stay? I like this idea.:D

I Really Think So.

(Fooled you! :p)

And they are NOT Time Machine Vehicles! They are Traveling Theater Cars, thank you very much!
:D

Immersive, informative and entertaining 3-D films about new ENERGY technologies and problem solved I think.

Nah. Plus it wouldn't work with Theater 2's massive screens.

As in more than the smoke projection? As in lava? Enumeration...plz!:lol::wave:

Right,it projects the Hidden Mickey Smoke. I think there is a slllliiiight lighting effect for some fire projection but it never gives the impression of "exploding".

Never?

ChrisFL

Premium Member

Well it does now! I'm dead serious, I've always seen it "smoking" before but never erupting like I saw yesterday, I was shocked!!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
That IS interesting, I will have to try that game out sometime. BTW, the effect is very well done and I think it should be a permanent thing.

GothMickey

What exactly is KPWSA?

I was listening to Epcot's great music this weekend. The music made me want to be there. I am so looking forward to my trip in June. I am so tempted to spend most of my time in Epcot, taking in the scenary, listening to the background music, and watching people get confused. How neat it would be to take a seat in Future World and dream about what Epcot used to look like, and the potential to make it look splendous once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom