All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjaco

Am I mistaken, or are they painting the curbs a deep blue as well? Perhaps this isn't a fall back to the original colors, but a new take on them?

I'm really hoping that they've done some work on the actual attraction as well. Making the outside pretty isn't going to help this pavilion that much.

jt04

Am I mistaken, or are they painting the curbs a deep blue as well? Perhaps this isn't a fall back to the original colors, but a new take on them?

I'm really hoping that they've done some work on the actual attraction as well. Making the outside pretty isn't going to help this pavilion that much.

This would be a change that has more to do with restoring the aesthetics of Future World than anything about the Energy pavilion. It's going to take a long time and a lot of money to bring back Epcot Center. Restoring the original paint scheme would be a small step in that direction but an important one.

Mr.EPCOT

I think it has been that way since Ellen.

energy.JPG

Look's like it was originally a dirty white or so:

50043.jpg

mcjaco

This would be a change that has more to do with restoring the aesthetics of Future World than anything about the Energy pavilion. It's going to take a long time and a lot of money to bring back Epcot Center. Restoring the original paint scheme would be a small step in that direction but an important one.

Not disagreeing there.

I'd love to see the original paint scheme come back, but I'd be fine with an "updated" look that gets rid of the pastel color scheme.

This pavilion is in dire need of a re-do and with an emphasis on clean energy in the US, this is a prime time to do it.

EPCOT Explorer

It does look a bit darker, but that miiight be new.:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom